일 || 하나

Everything Went Wrong!

"You guys worked hard. Get some rest, okay?" Their manager, Gu Seowon said, smiling at them as he stopped the van in front of their dorm. Seventeen just finished a full scale rehearsal for their Diamond Edge World Tour and received a well earned day off before they needed to practice again.

"Yes, hyung." The six members in the van - Jeonghan, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Seungkwan, Jihoon and Minghao, replied tiredly as they got out from the van. The other seven members were on the other van.

"I'm so tired...." Wonwoo whined and rested his head on Soonyoung's back as he waited for Seungkwan to press in the code. Despite the two always bicker 24/7, they were still the best of the friends.

"I know you are, Wonwoo. We all are." Jihoon said, leaning against the wall as he let out a yawn. As he yawned, he noticed something near the threshold of the dorm. Crouching down, he picked the box up and shook it, hearing some clanking sounds afterwards.

"Hyung, what is that?" Minghao questioned curiously. Jihoon shrugged and about to open it when Jeonghan stopped him.

"Why?"

"What if it's not for us?"

"Well, it's obviously for us." Soonyoung said, picking a sticky note stuck on top of the box.

"It said, "hyung-deul! Here's some gift from me. Sorry if it's not much. I made it myself! Hope you like it ^^ SEVENTEEN fighting!" Soonyoung read it out loud. Jihoon smirked at Jeonghan in triumph as he opened the box, finding six bottles of orange juices inside.

"Let's just bring it inside and drink it. The others wouldn't even care bout it." He said, walking into the dorm after Seungkwan pressed the code in. The others followed by afterwards with Jeonghan at the last, closing the door behind them.

"Speaking about the others, why are they so late?" Jeonghan questioned as he lied on the couch, not giving a space for Soonyoung and Wonwoo who were about to sit there. They scowled at him and Jeonghan replied it back by sticking his tongue out.

"The van had problems on their way here. The tire is punctured." Seungkwan explained as he showed them the message in their group chat with their managers.

"Ouh okay. Let's drink this." Jihoon was about to take one before Jeonghan stopped him again.

"Oh what again, Jeonghan?"

"Jeonghan hyung," Minghao corrected and Jeonghan ruffled his hair, smilimg fondly before glaring at Jihoon.

"At least check if the orange juice isn't some glue like what happened to Yunho sunbaenim." He chided.

"Why? It's from a Carat, right?"

"A hater can disguise themselves as a Carat, Soonyoung hyung." Seungkwan answered Soonyoung's question and rolled his eyes. Jihoon frowned before he opened one bottle and shake it around, giving it a look. It didn't look sticky. He smelled it. Doesn't smell like anything but orange juice. He poke a finger in. Not anything corrosive. He finally take a sip and the other members were looking at him.

"So?"

"What? It's just some plain orange juice." Jihoon commented as he kicked the box to the other members before he moved to his shared room with the drink in his hand.

"If Jihoon can drink it, so am I." Wonwoo said as he took a gulp, moving to his room with Soonyoung by his side. Seungkwan took another one and went to his shared room with Seokmin and Joshua.

"I'll go first, hyung." Minghao said, drinking the juice in one shot and throw the empty bottle to the dustbin in the kitchen before he went for a shower. He stinks.

Jeonghan glanced at the juice and hesitated as he reluctantly held it in his hands. He had a really bad feeling about it and a mother's instincts never gone wrong before. What? He's Chan's mother. "Oh whatever. I'm thirsty." Jeonghan thought as he drank it before moving to his room.


chapter one is up! Be updating chapter two by next week! Hope you guys like it ^^ Be a keyboard warrior and type in your comments hehehehehe don't forget to subscribe if you want to follow the progress of this fanfiction!!!! Also upvote if you like this :))))) that's all for now from me! Baiiiii