✓ Confession

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter EIGHT [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Confession [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

I opened my eyes slowly, the last thing I remembered was me being on the floor with Sana next to me on the phone. Now I am laying on a bed, in a hospital. I felt a slight pain in my abdomen where Mark stabbed me. I can hear Nayeon’s laugh from somewhere in the room...

“Hmm” I groaned grabbing their attention. Momo and Nayeon where there, they didn’t hesitate to rush to me and hold my hands.

“Chaeyoung! Are you okay?” Nayeon panicked.

“Do you remember us?” Momo added.

“He got stabbed not brain damaged! Why would he forget us?” Nayeon scolded.

I laughed but I felt pain in my abdomen on the left.

I frowned and touch it carefully, eventually they called the doctor and he checked on me. I still don’t know where Sana is. I was so weak to ask until finally, the nurse helped me to sit down…

“Can I know what happened? With details?” I asked the girls.

“I will tell you everything” Nayeon said and cleared .

“After you got stabbed, Sana called an ambulance, luckily it came after less than 2 minutes. They carried you while Sana was following the ambulance, she stopped when everyone was inside it, she was frozen, she couldn’t move.

“You are not coming?” the paramedic asked in a hurry.

She nodded and slowly climbed in.

 

“Wait, wait! Sana rode in a car????” I cut her off shockingly earning a nod from the two girls.

“Let me continue loser!” Nayeon rolled her eyes.

“You were bleeding so much, Sana was next to you watching the paramedics do their job then she decided to hold your hand ‘the paramedic told us’ she whispered.” Said Nayeon.

She forgot the fact that he is just a friend, or that she is actually in a car, an ambulance, after one year of not riding any car she did it for Chaeyoung.

“What is his blood type?” the paramedic asked, “He is bleeding so much.”

“I don’t know” Sana said sadly.

 

“You arrived at the hospital, Sana called us we rushed to the hospital. But Tzuyu didn’t pick up her call.”

“What is his blood type?” the nurse asked us.

“B!” Momo replied.

“Same as mine!” Sana said, “can I donate him my blood?” she asked, concerned.

 

“Sana donated her blood for me?” I asked and they nod ‘yes.’

I took a deep breath and smiled, now her blood is running through my veins…

“The best part didn’t come yet!” Momo said.

“Nae HAHA. After the surgery that lasted for 3 hours, we were next to you here, waiting for you to wake up, Sana and her dad were with us too!”

“HER DAD???? MY BOSS???” I yelled.

“YES! Don’t cut me off silly!” Nayeon snapped. “You were murmuring something, it was hard to hear, but we managed to hear and you were saying her name.”

“Her?” I questioned.

“Sa-… san-… sana” Momo murmured while closing her eyes and she laughed with Nayeon.

“Sana? I said her name???” I panicked!!

“Yes, you did! In front of allll of us!” said Nayeon

I sighed “I am screwed!”

“It reminded me of that scene in the harry potter movie!” said Momo and we looked at her blankly as she was trying to explain.

“Ron and Hermione! In harry potter and the half blood prince… No?”

I faked a sob as I rested my head on the pillow behind me.

“Himnae! Confess soon!” Momo said patting my thigh.

“Confess??? Confess??? Me??? To Sana?” I panicked.

“Yes!” they both said.

“The way you look at her is obviously not just friendly! You look at her in a way that you never have with anyone, not even Mina” Nayeon said.

I sighed and looked at the door then Sana came in. My heart almost came out of its place trying to ignore the fact that Nayeon and Momo were elbowing each other and trying not to laugh or fangirl.

“Sana” I said.

“WHY YOU ARE SITTING?” she scolded as she walked toward me.

“Hm?” I paused.

“You have to lay down and rest!” she said adjusting the pillows behind my back. I did what she said obediently and lied on my back, she is avoiding looking at my eyes.

“Chaeyoungie, we are leaving” Momo called with a smirk plastered on her face.

Momo and Nayeon left, it was almost 8 PM, and Sana was still here with me, watching TV on a single couch next to me.

“Are you okay?” I asked and she looked at me.

“Nae, but he ran away” She said in a low voice.

“It’s okay, he is gone now, he won’t bother you” I assured.

She smiled at me and nodded.

“Dinner!” the nurse said coming in. Sana got up, she held my arm and helped me to sit down. My heart was beating so fast because of her touch, she adjusted the pillows behind me. I’ve never thought that she has this side of her, the nurse smiled at us as she left the food tray on the table and left. I groaned as I sat down, the wound was near my waist so sitting was a bit painful for me. She pushed the tray closer to me and held the chopsticks.

“I can do it” I said but she refused to let me eat, she was sitting on the bed beside me.

“Thank you” I said between the bites.

“For what?”

“For this. And for donating your blood to me.”

“That’s nothing, we are friends” she said. I stared at her face but she was busy with the rice. Friends…. Are we really friends? I wanted to ask her but then I noticed Tzuyu standing by the door. I wonder how long he has been here, he smiled and came in.

Sana smiled at him as he kissed her head and patted my thigh.

“Stay healthy! Don’t get hurt again!” He smiled.

“I won’t” I smiled at him but he looked so down.

“Sana, let’s talk” he said holding her hand and they left my room. I continued eating alone, my mind was busy with wondering about them. He didn’t look happy. Is it because of me? I wonder if he noticed the way I look at her, I can’t hide it, I love her, even if I don’t speak, my eyes tell it all.

 

 

 

“France?” Sana said shockingly.

Tzuyu nodded and touched his nape “the company I work for is sending me there, it’s a great opportunity Sana. I will give you time! You can come with me later if you can’t go next week hm?” he said a bit excitedly while Sana just stared at him blankly. He leaned in and hugged her tightly while closing his eyes, but she couldn’t join his imagination and fantasies.

“Aren’t you going home?” He asked.

“Hm? No, I will leave in a bit, I am staying a bit longer, Chaeyoung is alone”

“So?”

“So, what do you mean so? He is like this because of me!!!” she yelled a bit.

“Wow! Why are you like this?? Okay stay with him then!!!!” he raged and left angrily.

 

 

I finished eating and I wanted to use the toilet but I was struggling to get up. Plus, the hospital robe is short and I am ! It’s embarrassing… it became more embarrassing when I saw Sana in front of me… I blew air from my mouth but she was oblivious as usual and helped me to stand up… I closed my eyes as I felt dizzy.

“Are you okay?” she asked, I nodded and held her arm for support as I walked to the bathroom.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter