✓ Prepare

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Twenty Two[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Prepare [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

Sana woke up first, she opened her eyes and looked around, realizing that she was at Chaeyoung’s father’s mansion which made her blush as she remembered last night and how hot and passionate it was. She covered her body because the blanket was slowly slipping down, she faced Chaeyoung who was still in a deep sleep, and stared at his face. Her eyes went down to his pink, swollen lips. She her own lips and leaned in, giving him a long morning peck.

 

I felt something soft on my lips and I knew it’s none other than Sana. A smile left my mouth and she did the same followed by a giggle.

“Good morning” I said roughly while looking at her. Ruffling my hair, I sat up. It was almost 10 in the morning but luckily, it was Sunday so we didn’t have work.

“Good morning~” she replied cutely side hugging me and laying on my lap while I played with her hair. Our eyes met, “I love you” she said.

“I love you too” I lifted her up and made her sit on my lap, staring into each other’s eyes… the eyes that I missed so much where looking at me the same way they did 2 years ago. “What do you want us to do today?” I asked putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She shrugged her shoulders cutely, “anything you want.”

“Okay, let’s get up and-” I was about to stand up when she stopped me.

One look and I knew exactly what she wanted, she leaned in, “first, I want you” she whispered as she nibbled on my ear. I laid down on the bed with her on top of me as we slowly, had morning .

 

 

 

 

 

After taking a shower, I dressed up, putting on black pants and white shirt with a black jacket. I made some phone calls to surprise with an amazing event today and waited for her in the living room. She was wearing the same black pants from last night’s event with one of my white tops and jackets since it was cold outside.

“We are going” we bid goodbye to my father and stepmother.

“Where are we going?” she asked as I was driving my car.

“To the moon” I smiled at her.

“Oh, you are coming to me?” she said and did a flower pose while I sighed and looked away, just hearing her laugh makes me smile it’s unstoppable.

 

3 hours passed, 4 PM

While driving until I parked on the right when I saw a guy wearing a black tracksuit. I grabbed my phone and keys getting ready out of the car. Sana was confused but she followed me. I talked to the guy for few seconds, held Sana’s hand and smiled while the guy smiled at us and left.

“Chaeyoung he is stealing your car!” she panicked and pushed me to stop to move but I just stood there and laughed.

“No, he is not!” I repeated and held her hand. We walked for few minutes when we arrived at a hill with a truck parked on it. We were surrounded by nature… we were alone with the cool weather.

“Chaeyoung-ah” she said softly staring at the beautiful scene in front of us. I walked to her and gave her the tightest back hug followed by a kiss on her neck.

“It’s the least I can do just to make you happy” I said, turning her around to hug her again.

She caressed my nape and smiled, “just seeing you next to me makes me the happiest girl in the world!”

I took a deep breath and kisse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter