✓ Date

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter EIGHT [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Date [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

I sighed and went to the bathroom, I did my morning routine, and fortunately I am better than yesterday. I walked to the refrigerator and opened it, I smiled when I saw plastic food containers, full of food for once. It is rare that I have leftovers to keep in them. I found a pink sticky note on one of them.

‘I spent more than 2 hours preparing this! YOU BETTER EAT IT ALL!’ I read, I stick it on the kitchen and grabbed them and ate some of them.

It was Saturday so I had nothing to do so I decided to make stretches and blast some music in the house, I sat behind the easel.

“What to draw” I said holding the pencil, staring at the A3 white paper, I smiled as I thought of Sana… I didn’t hesitate to start drawing her… Her eyes, nose, lips, jawline, every single detail. I didn’t have to see her picture on my phone, her face is dug into my mind. The smile couldn’t leave my lips, how did she manage to make me fall for her in this short amount of time. I didn’t notice it was already past noon, more than 5 hours passed, I kept staring at the drawing.

‘Minatozaki Sana with love, Son Chaeyoung’ I wrote right corner, I sighed before I put it behind the papers on the easel. I threw myself on the bed as slowly I fell asleep.

 

 

 

Sunday – Morning

A phone call, an annoying one, woke me up.

“Yeoboseyo” I answered faintly and it was Tzuyu.

“Chae! I need your help! My car is broke and I am going to meet Sana”

“She doesn’t ride in cars” I said rubbing my eye as I sat down, now even if I hear her name my heart will throb…

“I know but I need a ride, bring your scooter”

I sighed aggressively.

“And join us! Things are somehow awkward between us hehe”

“Nae nae! Let me change my outfit” I groaned.

I got up and wore a white plain sleeveless t-shirt and black pants and sneakers. I looked at Sana’s scarf that was on the mattress but I didn’t take it with me. I grabbed a cotton jacket, it’s summer but I have a habit holding something in my hand and I was afraid that I might get sick again, so I took it with me.

I rode to Tzuyu’s house, he sat behind me without greeting me, friends these days…

“You know her address?” he asked.

“Nae! Birthday party, remember?” I replied “And oh! Yesterday you went on a date with her! Two days a row?”

“Yes, why you are asking?”

“Nothing, nothing” I said handing him the helmet. I drove slowly to her house, as soon as I saw her waiting, my heart almost came out of its place she was wearing a black dress with black leather jacket. She looked so cute and hot at the same time, she smiled widely when she saw us. I couldn’t help but feel happy seeing her.

“How are you?” I asked.

“Great hehe” she said hugging Tzuyu. I yelped and looked away, he was fixing her hair and kissing her cheek… I put my helmet back on and the engine of my scooter.

“OH! Join us! I will pay for everything!” said Tzuyu.

“I don’t know it’s a bit~” I said. I can’t handle it, seeing her between someone else’s hands, it hurts.

“Nae join us!” she added linking her arm in his.

I sighed and nodded, I parked the car in her garage and walked with them. Her hometown is full of marts and there are tons of nice places to visit… they were walking while holding hands while I was walking next to Tzuyu… hearing them smile and laugh made me feel awkward, I am a third wheel now… great.

We stopped walking to rest a bit near a bench, I bought some loaves of bread and water for them… Tzuyu opened his bottle and drank while looking away. I sighed, he was always like that. Sana was trying to open the water bottle but I handed her mine, I winked at her and looked away…

“Oh Sana, look this is, what we were talking about yesterday” he said pointing at an ad. He grabbed her hand and walked towards it, leaving their stuff on the bench, I grabbed her bag and my jacket and followed them.

It was lunch time, I sat in front of them, we decided to eat sushi.

“OH LOOK!” she said pointing at something but while extending her arm the water bottle almost fell on the floor but I caught it before it fell.

“Woooahh hahahaha” she laughed at me as I dabbed playfully.

“When will you stop being clumsy?” Tzuyu said a bit in an anger tone.

“It’s just something I am born with” she giggled.

“Try to fix it, I don’t like to be worried that will you trip or fall here and there”

“Naee” she said, sadly she looked away while he got up to the bathroom.

“Pst” I said and she looked at me with a blank expression.

“Don’t be sad, that’s him, you just stay as you are don’t change anything arasso?” I said winking at her.

The restaurant was on the sidewalks, I saw a florist walking while carrying a box full of red flowers, selling them with a huge smile. Tzuyu noticed her and called her, he bought a red flower for Sana, probably redeeming what he said a few minutes ago, she was smelling it and smiling at Tzuyu.

I caressed my stomach after I ate, I think I ate a lot.

“Are you okay? Did you take your medicine?” Sana asked.

I shook my head “I forgot them at home.”

She frowned at me, I felt like she is a mom scolding her kid. But it felt nice to have her worried about me.

“I am okay don’t worryyy” I reassured.

“Why? Are you sick?” Tzuyu asked.

“Nae a bit” I replied but he didn’t care that much and just nodded and looked away, this is the difference between men and women. Interest.

“Now what?” I asked as we left the restaurant.

“Movie?” Sana added

“Okay whatever you want” I said. We walked to the movie theater, after a long debate between me and Tzuyu we decided to watch Suicide Squad.

“Wait is Hilary Quinn a zombie?” Sana asked after we bought popcorn.

Tzuyu almost fell on the floor from laughing while I just kept staring at her, smiling, everything about her is making me fall for her more. She is too cute to resist.

“Do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter