✓ Trying

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter TWO [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Trying [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Today I have a job interview, someone called me from a company called MTS. I did some research on it and I don’t know how I did not notice it before. It’s really famous and its reputation is pretty good. Their management saw my projects and called me... I hope I will do well… After I tried committing suicide life didn’t become better… it got worse. I rarely sell paintings now… I eat one meal a day because I don’t have money at all. But life will go on… Mina and her husband are in the Maldives Island. A place I only see in my dreams. I could never afford a ticket. It feels great to see her smiling in her pictures with him… Like she used to smile at me.

 

I went to the company for my interview. I have zero hope but I went anyway.

“Son Chaeyoung” I said to the secretary.

“Floor 3, the room on your far right” she smiled, paintings and color filled the walls, the atmosphere was so cheerful and nice. After few minutes of waiting, I went to the CEO’s office.

I bowed as soon as I came in, I refused to sit even though he asked me to sit multiple times.

“I really like your work even though you don’t have an experience I am still impressed,” he said taking off his glasses and smiled at me. My heart was beating so fast, finally, I will get a job.

 

“Apppa I am heeere!” someone from behind said, the voice is familiar, is it ..?

“Youuu?” both of us yelled and pointed at each other!

“You know each other?” he said firmly.

“Uhm I” I mumbled as I gulped on my saliva, ‘I am screwed’ I thought.

“Yes dad, he is the guy that took me to the hospital” she said, I looked at her hand and it was almost healed now.

She blinked and smiled at me, it looks like she told him about me.

“Oh really! Another reason to hire this guy!” he said standing up.

‘Hire? Hire? I will have a job!’ I was shocked.

Suddenly Sana wrapped her arm around mine, linking arms in front of her dad and my CEO… that woman seriously?

“Yes dad! Hire him! Chaeyoung is a good guy” she said smiling brightly at me.

“I will my daughter I will” he said patting my shoulder.

“From Monday to Friday, $1500 per month with possibility of a raise after 2 months, are you okay with it?” he asked.

‘$1500 per month??? I wouldn’t even dream about that!!!’

“Sure sir!” I said I signed my contract. Sana was sitting on the couch looking at her phone and chatting with someone.

I bowed for her dad continually and left his office. I am officially an employed citizen; my smile didn’t leave my face until Sana came and linked her arm in mine again. I pulled it out.

“Sana-ssi” I said but she stopped in front of their logo, hanging on the wall.

“MTS, MinaTozaki Sana” she said.

“Oh” I said staring at her.

“Let’s eat lunch together Chaeyoung-ah!”

“What? No, no! Stay away Sana!” I said walking to the elevator, leaving her alone. I don’t want to be around girls nor my friends… I just want to be alone. I walked to my house and started to draw while blasting music out loud. In the end, I found myself drawing mina’s eyes that I miss so much. I kept staring at it, I didn’t hesitate to grab the knife and I ripped it, broke it and threw it on the floor.

“Stay away! Leave me alone!!!” I yelled and cried, the love I felt towards her was not comparable to anything.

I sat on the bed and lied faintly and lazily, I slept.

 

Few days passed

I was sitting behind my desk that I now have. I have an IMAC, Wacom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter