✓ Season 2 - Prologue

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Prologue [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Season 2 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

2 Years and 6 Months Passed

As Changuk planned… As soon as Chaeyoung came out of the military he let him work at his company… and he was so shocked... why? Because of how talented Chaeyoung was… in few months the company became more famous and known because of Chaeyoung’s projects… not only the projects but because of his appearance. Being a CEO at this young age made profit for him and the company.

Today, Chaeyoung left the mansion early. He had a photoshoot, he sat in the backseat, holding his iPad as he was checking his schedule and articles about himself. For him it was now weird to open the Melon website and not see his picture in the first article.

“There she is” he smiled when he saw Yeri… his fiancée that he met in the company shortly after he became CEO. He didn’t expect much when they first started dating, but things moved quickly and they are now engaged. She hugged him as soon he arrived at the photo shoot location.

“How was your night? Did you slept well?” he asked caressing her hair. They live together and he enjoys actually it, living with Yeri is fun and comfortable as he mentioned in one of his articles.

“Nae, I slept well, did you dream of me?” she asked cutely making him chuckle. He grinned and nodded, eventually he changed into white shorts and black shirt for the shoot. He checked his iPad and saw new articles about Sana… his heart started to feel funny and he wondered… have I moved on? Yes… he thought to himself. The wound in his heart is still so huge, because of her father who hurt him more than once and insu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter