✓ Start

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter FOUR [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Start [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

Morning

I was walking to the company, I do this occasionally to get exercise… I arrived at the company and went to my office.

“Good morning” I said getting nothing as a response from Chanyeol and Baekhyun, like I care!

I sat behind my desk, starting to do my work when Sana came in. She just smiled at my lightly and went to talk to the boys, asking about the design she is working on… she left without even looking at me… well! That’s better!

I continued working, after 4 hours I decided to go to the cafeteria. I walked pass Sana and she just continued looking at her IPAD! I don’t know if she didn’t notice me or she ignored me, either way, I am fine with it.

 

I was eating alone when I looked around, she was sitting with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they were all talking laughing and giggling! I don’t know why I was even looking! I got up and went to my office.

“Hahaha” I imitated her laugh and blew air from my mouth, I held my pen and started to draw randomly on my paper. I didn’t realize that I actually made a logo with her name… ‘Sana’ it looked pretty. I put it in my backpack and continued working on my project. Today I stayed over time, it was almost 10 PM when I left the company. I turned off the lights of my office and headed home. I was cracking my neck when I noticed a familiar figure walking to the subway… it was Sana. She doesn't have a car? That seemed weird to me.

I slowly followed her… seeing her like this made me realize my mistake, her smile faded away, she was dozing off while walking, not concentrating.

I was about to reach her when few drunk guys approached her, they were walking sloppy with no balance, one of them threw himself on her on purpose but she pushed him away.

“Ya ya! How much for haha!” one of them asked while she stepped back, helpless.

I took a deep breath and walked to them. I got there and pulled Sana away from them. She stepped behind me.

“Would you like to go to the hospital or to the police station?” I asked taking off my watch.

“I prefer a motel” he replied. I pulled him closer by his shirt collar, face to face I glared at him, I was so angry and pissed.

“I think you would like to be beaten up” I said.

“Wow, wow no young man, we will go” his friend said pulling us apart.

“We are sorry!” they said and left… Sana was still behind me, I turned around and looked at her, fear was obvious in her eyes and expression.

“Thank you Chaeyoung-ah” she said bowing.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

She smiled at me and nodded.

“Uhm i-“ I said reaching my backpack. I ped it and took the paper I drew on a few hours ago but she was gone. I looked around and didn’t see her… I think I really hurt her and she is just doing what I told her to… I realized that something inside me was used to her, even though we met a few weeks ago… but I can feel something weird toward her. That I am not ready for it yet.

 

Many days passed, every time I want to talk to Sana something happens… I prepared some designs for her but I am too nervous to show them to her. All she does is smile at me from afar, not the usual smile, but a broken and fake one… I carry the papers with me everywhere. But I think I am harvesting what I planted.

 

Third Person’s POV

It's morning. Chaeyoung comes to the office a little bit earlier than usual as he has work to finish. Today is the day where MTS Company will have a meeting with CTY Company about design collaboration between the two companies. As he walked into the company, he saw Sana looking down. He isn’t used to seeing this bubbly and lively girl looking sad. He couldn’t stop blaming himself, but he was too stubborn to apologize to her.

At 10 am, people from CTY Company arrived and Sana’s team was waiting for them. When they meet Chaeyoung caught Sana looking longingly to a certain man. The man just smirked at her. Nevertheless, Sana tried hard to be professional and fake a smile. Chaeyoung can see tears welling up in the girl's eyes. Then they proceeded to the meeting.

After the meeting, since Chaeyoung is youngest he had to wrap up the mess in the meeting room, so he left after everyone else. But he saw Sana and the guy named Mark Tuan who Chaeyoung met at the meeting were, going out together with his hand on Sana's waist dangerously near her hip. Sana looked so gloomy and sad. To be honest it's Chae's first time seeing the girl this quiet so it felt really strange to him. Is it because of him? Or because of Mark?

Shrugging those thoughts Chaeyoung went back to his office after cleaning up the meeting room.

He heard Chanyeol and Baekhyun gossiping about Sana. He didn't mean to eavesdrop but they're in the same room after all. He can hear everything clearly.

 

"Hey Baekhyun, you saw what I saw right? Sana and Mark. They look so perfect together." Baekhyun squealed, clenching his heart.

"Yeah I saw it. I hope I can be like them, awww the way Mark looks at Sana is just perfect." Chanyeol joined him.

"Yeah I heard that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter