✓ Dating

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter TEN [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Dating [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

We were sitting on the couch, holding hands and staring at each other with big smiles.

“When did realize that you liked?” she asked, I thought for a bit.

“After your birthday party, sometime around then” I replied, “and you?”

She did the same and thought for a bit “when I started to compare you to Tzuyu, and when we met that girl at the movies” she said rolling her eyes.

“You were jealous” I said pinching her nose.

“You can’t look at anyone but me! Arasso???” she scolded, I laughed and pulled her into a hug.

“Today is our first day right Chaeyoung-ah?” she asked, still hugging me.

“Naeee” I said cheerfully. I have been so happy since we started dating. I never knew I could be this happy in my life.

Eventually, we ate what I brought with me, and enjoyed each other’s company. It was almost 11 PM and she had to leave, we were standing by the front door, holding hands.

“I will leave now” she said.

“Nae go” I said but neither of us moved an inch.

She nodded and stepped back “I will leave.”

I smiled at her “naee goo!!” I teased, she waved at me and walked away. I laughed as I closed the door but not even 5 seconds passed when someone knocked on my door. I opened it and found Sana in my arms. I hugged her tight.

“Goodniiigght” she said kissing my cheek and running away, I think dating this girl will be amazing.

I jumped on my bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling I smiled and rolled around on it… Finally… I confessed my love to her. My heart could burst because of happy I am with her.

 

… being around each other in our work place is not helping me at all. We act like we are only friends and co-workers there, but we are texting each other the nonstop… her cheesy messages always make me smile, her Few days passed selcas next to the flower with the caption ‘Which one is the flower?’ make me cringe so hard but all I can do is tell her how beautiful she is every day, every single day. And I am not complaining, because I am not lying, in my eyes, she is the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen. I had to go print some posters and papers, I walked in the fax room and saw her. It’s amazing how my heart can beat so fast as soon as I see her. She was looking at the printer, watching the papers coming out of it and checking on them. I was always fascinated by her serious face. She is gorgeous, I tip toed and walked to her, I left a kiss on her cheek making her startled while I giggled at her.

“What are you doing?” I asked pulling her to me.

“Printing and stop! We are at work!” she scolded and pulled my hands away “What are those?” she saw the papers I was holding.

“Uhm, some private projects I am making, there is a company, taking some ideas, so I have this project in my mind I am working on to see if they liked it they will invest it!”

“So sweet! Project for the retired men and women” she said and looked at me “I am so proud of you” she caressed my cheeks and I shrugged my shoulders cutely to her.

“I will tell my dad-”

“No no! I am telling you because you are my girlfriend but I want to keep it a secret”

She sighed and nodded “I will support you until the end.”

“I am sure about that” I sighed “what about a date today? It’s Friday, our first date?”

“Yes!!! I would love to!!” she cheered and took her papers. She looked around and left a peck on my lips “Bye Chaengiiiie!” she said and ran away, and she scolded me cause we are at work. I headed to my house alone, she left before I did without saying goodbye to me. I think we are equally excited, I took a quick shower, all of my outfits were thrown on the mattress, I didn’t know what to wear until I saw a message from her.

‘Oppa! Wear a beige sweater, black pants, and black shoes! Okay!!!!??’ I read and luckily, I had them… I wore them and wore a black watch and almost sprayed the whole perfume bottle on myself. I took the bus to her house since my scooter is broke…. Again….

I waited in front of her house, afraid that her dad or mom will see me but luckily their car wasn’t there. My heart started to beat so fast as I saw the door being open and she came out wearing the same outfit… they call it a couple looks I guess. I’ve never tried it before and I really like it, she linked her arm in mine.

“Shall we go my prince?” she said blinking quickly.

“Prince?” I almost choked on my saliva. She really has a way with words.

“Yes, because I am a princess!” she said doing a flower pose. I sighed and walked away making her laugh but she linked her arm in mine again.

We took a bus to one of the most famous malls in Seoul while we were sitting I was busy with my phone when Sana called for me. I looked at her and she was holding the phone up, using snapchat with that filter with the huge mouth and god, her nose disappeared. I had to stop myself from laughing.

“Chaeyoung-ah do you love me?” she asked and I nodded.

“Then leave your phone and give me your attention haha” She said cutely.

I laughed and left my phone “Okay princess”

We held hands and started to talk about that and this, she likes to gossip about people! But her comments are funny, I kept laughing like I am watching a gag concert. We were walking in the mall, gosh, the prices are on fire here… I wanted to buy some things for her but all I have with me is $90, and I want to spend it on the date, not the gifts… I need to start making more money to really treat her like a real princess.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked.

“Uhm! Sushi? Can we get some?” she asked excitedly, how can I say no to her? I nodded and we went to a sushi restaurant.

I ordered the cheapest plate, seeing her eating happily was satisfying to me, I felt full just looking at her.

“I will use the bathroom, wait for me outside okay?” she said and I nodded to her. There was an electronic shop next to the sushi restaurant so I went in to browse. I was looking at the laptops, I really need a new one for work, but it costs so much…

“Thank you thank you!” a guy said leaving the shop and I couldn’t believe it… it’s mina’s husband, Jeongyeon.

“OH! Chaeyoung! Mina! Come here!” he called for her. I almost fell on my knees, mina was in the kids' shop, I yelped when I saw her walking towards us. She held Jeongyeon’s hand and looked at me “Hi Chaeyoung” she said.

“Hi Mina, long time no see” I said, of course, she didn’t tell him that she visited me in the hospital.

“So, are you hanging out alone?” Jeongyeon said while smiling at me. I can feel that he really likes me… he doesn’t seem to know about my past with Mina.

“No, I am with-” I murmured.

“Chaeyoung-ah sorry I took so long” Sana said and linked her arm in mine “Oh, annyeongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter