✓ The End Of Season One

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter SIXTEEN [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] The End Of Season One  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“Sana sweetie” her dad said helping her but she pushed him away.

“Don’t touch me, I can’t believe that you did this!!” she yelled.

“I did it for you, for your peace of mind” He pleaded.

“For me??? Pushing away the man I love?? How is that for me! You did it for you, you only care about yourself” she hollered again at her dad and her mom was only watching them with sad eyes “I can’t believe that I was so stupid and I actually believed you, I feel bad for Chaeyoung” she looked down.

“Don’t! he already left and-” Her father began.

“DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO FEEL!” She snapped back.

Her dad yelped and was speechless, she went to her room and her mom followed her.

“Sana” she said as the latter was packing her stuff.

“I am leaving, you two lost me, because of your lies that poor guy is unemployed and heartbroken!” she did her best not to cry, luckily, she managed to hold it in.

“Sana are you leaving us for that guy?” Yori said firmly.

She stopped walking and sighed, “Yes I am, because at least he won’t lie to me” she went downstairs, leaving her parents... she took a taxi… her tears started to fall and she was remembering everything between her and Chaeyoung. She went to the nearest hotel… she needs to stay alone, from everyone and everything. She booked a suite room, sitting on the bed, hugging her legs she kept crying while staring at Chaeyoung’s picture on her phone.

 

 

 

My father… yes, my father left after we ordered some food… finally, after dark days something made me happy… I sat on my bed and looked down, I still feel empty and lonely… thinking about Sana all the time, as usual, I just can’t stop doing it, I threw myself on the bed.

“Should I do it…. Or not” I said as the same idea was coming to my mind daily….

I was sleeping peacefully when few knocks on the door woke me up.

“Who saw me in their dream” I said and walked to the door. I opened it irritably just to get welcomed by a guy in a suit, he looks in his mid-40s.

“Good morning sir” he said and bowed 90˚

“Sir?” I repeated shockingly.

“I will wait here until you change your outfit.”

“Are we going somewhere? You are Mr. Chang- dad’s driver, right?” I questioned.

“Yes, sir and he asked me to come to you and take you with me.”

“Nae I will just wash up and get ready quickly, I won’t be late you can wait inside.”

He bowed “Thank you but I prefer staying in the car.”

I shrugged my shoulders and went to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and wore some random clothes. I left the house and he opened the car’s door for me “Thank you” I said hoping in.

“May I ask where are we going?” I asked.

“Home” he replied and smiled at me.

Is my dad planning to let me live with him?

 

We arrived at his mansion.

My jaw dropped, this looks so fascinating, I opened the door but another guy came and greeted me.

“Sir” he said bowing, “good morning.”

“Good morning” I said doing the same then I saw my dad in his suit coming to me, we hugged each other.

“Did you sleep well son?” he asked.

“Nae” I said and a woman in her mid-50s came smiling at me.

“You look so much l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter