✓ Wake up

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter THIRTEEN [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Wake Up  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

With shaky hands, I drove to the hospital. I have never been this worried and scared, scared that she will leave me forever and die… I parked the scooter randomly outside the hospital and ran to the emergency room, panting, my heart beating so fast. I looked around and saw her mom and brother.

“Where is Sana?” I panicked.

“Are you her friend?” he asked.

I yelped “Yes, yes where is she?”

“In the surgery room” her mom replied, I sighed, she is alive. She can make it.

“She got hit on her head and there is internal bleeding”

I closed my eyes and sat helplessly on the chair, praying that she will be okay, then I saw her dad coming to us.

“Sir are you okay?” I asked concernedly, his arm is broken and there are several bruises on his face.

“Yes, why are you here?” he asked.

“I was calling Sana and a guy told me that you are here” I replied humbly.

“Honey you have to rest, go to a room and rest” her mom said.

“No, I will wait for my daughter” he said sitting on a chair… more than 2 hours passed… I was praying the whole time that she will be safe and healthy… the doctor came out and removed his mask.

“The surgery was successful but-”

“But?” I cut him off.

“We don’t know when she will wake up. She is in intensive care so we have to wait, now excuse me” he said bowing his head.

Her mom burst into tears and her brother hugged her. I looked at her dad, he was glaring at me… I didn’t care, I looked away… he can’t keep me away from her… especially now, when Sana needs me more than anyone. Her dad was sleeping in his room while her brother went to his house because his son is sick. I bought some sandwiches and went to her mom.

“Ma’am” I said handing it to her while smiling, she bowed her head and started to eat as we sat next to each other.

“I am so thankful that Sana is okay” I said.

“Nae, it’s her second car accident… poor girl” Her mother frowned.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, imagining life without her will be awful and sorrowful.

“Yori (her dad) told me about you, I know who are you” She stated.

I yelped, I will get insulted again, great just what I need right now.

“The only idea I didn’t like is that she left the house and stayed at yours” she said and looked at me “Otherwise, I am okay with everything.”

“Hm?” I looked up at her confused.

“I’ve never seen her that happy and cheerful, she really loves you… I hope when you become a better man you will come to us.”

I smiled at her and nodded “I will do my best.”

“You can visit the patient” the nurse cut us off, I yelped and looked at her. I wanted to go to her but I couldn’t, I don’t have the right. Then her mom patted my thigh, snapping me out of thought.

“Get up” She said.

“Ma’am but-” I started.

“I bet she wants to hear your voice, not ours” She smiled. I smiled at her and followed the nurse. I wore the robe, gloves, covered my hair and mask… she opened the door for me and flashed me a sad smile. I walked in, with heavy steps… a tear left my eye as soon as I saw her… covered in white bed sheets, sleeping, the heart monitor sound was loud and annoying. She was pale and there a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter