✓ Photoshoot

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter FIVE [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Photoshoot [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Chaeyoung’s POV

I was waiting by the subway stairs. The weather is starting to get cold now. I was swaying while blowing air into my hands to keep myself warm.

“Chaeyoung-aaah~” Sana yelled from behind as she jumped and back hugged me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed I think I have to get used to this clinginess “We are late!”

She linked her arm in mine “It’s okay tehe!” she winked at me. I shook my head and we walked to the company.

“I looked at the designs and liked one!” she said.

“Okay I will do it for you.”

“Thank you chaengiiii” she said resting her head on my right shoulder. I have to admit, I am getting used to having her around all the time.

We bid goodbyes as we went to our office.

Today I didn’t have as much work to do when Sana came to me “Chaeyoung-ah you did that logo right?” she asked holding some papers, seriously. When she is serious, she looks different, yet charming, even her voice tone change…

She was pointing at the screen while suggesting new colors and shapes while I was staring at her, I yelped. Her beauty is different, my friends are also beautiful but I was never charmed by them like this. I faked a cough and tried to put my concentration on the screen, luckily, I managed to.

“I will be waiting for my poster” she said and she blew me a kiss. Finally, I started to get used to her actions, I don’t know why I was over-sensitive before, but now I am totally fine.

 

After a long day, I was walking out of the company when I saw Sana leaving so I ran toward her “So I was thinking” I said, holding my bag’s straps “The poster needs a photo of you so I need a nice picture of you” I suggested.

“There is plenty on my Instagram” she replied.

“No, I need a high quality one, I can take pictures of you but I don’t have a professional camera.”

“I have one! I don’t even know how to use it haha!”

I sighed “arasso let’s get together this weekend and take a few.”

We were walking to the subway, I usually take the bus but I felt myself joining her, subway is faster and cheaper anyway.

We had the same destination so I sat next to her.

“Where is your scooter?” she asked.

“It’s broken” I pouted “I am waiting till I get paid I will fix it, it cost $500 hhhmmph!”

She pouted at me and she looked sad.

“And finally, I will buy a couch for my apartment” I added.

“You don’t have a couch???” she gasped and I shook my head.

“I sold it, my house is like a huge empty room. One bed, a small bathroom, even the kitchen is in front of my bed” I laughed.

“You made me excited! I want to visit you soon!”

“Sure” I shrugged and we smiled at each other then I noticed a pregnant woman standing. There weren’t any seats open so I got up and offered her my seat. She smiled at me and I did the same as she sat next to Sana.

The latter was looking up at me with a sweet smile, I held the strap with my right hand while looking around. The whole ride takes about 10-15 minutes, I was still looking around when I looked down at Sana, she was sleeping. I wanted to laugh but I was afraid people might think that I am crazy. Her head was tilted to the left, hitting the wall next to her as she was trying not to sleep... I slowly put my hand on the wall, preventing her head from hitting it. Then she started sleeping for real.

 

The pregnant woman next to her smiled at me “She is lucky” she whispered.

“Hm?” I raised my eyebrows in shock, does she think that we are dating? I guess yes because she just winked at me…

 

We arrived at our destination “Why you don’t have a car??” I asked out of curiosity but she smiled sadly.

“Last year I had an accident and since that day I have a trauma, I haven’t driven in a car since then.”

“But you rode the scooter with me” I said confusingly.

“I am still trying to figure out why I was able to ride it with you” she said. We stared at each other for a while. “Anyways! Bye Chaeyoungie, mwah” she blew me a kiss. I waved at her and left to my house where I threw myself on the mattress and like a dead guy, I slept.

 

 

 

Saturday

 

Sana sent me her address, they live in a huge house. I was staring at it, dreaming that one day I would have a house like this beautiful house. Then I saw her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter