✓ The End.

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Twenty Three[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] The end. [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

I was literally writing it with teary eyes and fluttering heart.... Please have fun <3

Next day – Night

“I just arrived home, you aren’t coming here?” said Sana. I can hear the car’s door closing.

“I don’t think I can” I lied. I was actually preparing for her the surprise of her life…

“Hmph” she pouted, “I miss you! Today you were so busy I could barely see you!” she whined, throwing her bag on her bed, “My parents are not home either!” She whined not knowing her parents were with me, preparing for the surprise!

“Oh really?” I said, trying my best not to laugh, “Sana I will call you later, I have a meeting” I lied again and hung up. I fixed my suit and took a deep breath.

 

 

Sana was bored to death. She saw an advertisement about a firework event today, and it was so close to their mansion. Chaeyoung told her about it too and she decided to go to the mansion’s roof to watch them. There was a small glass room with some couches, books and a TV. She grabbed her blanket and sat on the couch, looking at the clear cold sky, stars hanging beautifully. She was blowing on the Nescafé cup in her hands to coo it down she enjoyed it in this cold weather.

“Oh, it is starting” she smiled and stared at the fireworks outside. She thought she was hearing things, but realized there was a noise outside. She opened the door and stood outside, ignoring the fact that the weather was so cold. She could hear classical music, it was loud and close by. She ignored the music and looked at the sky. Her eyes were fixed on the beautiful fireworks, she swore she had never seen something like it. Her eyes went wide words started to form up in the sky. She is not very good in English but these words, everyone know.

“Will

You

Marry

Me?” she read with teary eyes.

“SANA” Chaeyoung yelled. Sana looked down at him, he was standing there, not alone, but with her parents, brother, and his family. Nayeon, Momo, and her two favorite co-workers, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were all there. They were smiling widely and looking up at her.

“SAY YES!” Nayeon yelled, but Sana’s eyes were fixed on Chaeyoung who was wearing a black tight suit with nice short hair and red flower bouquet.

“Will you marry me?” he asked earning a slow nod from her with loud cheers from their friends and family. She ran downstairs and he met her midway, he hugged her tightly, the embrace tight enough to break her bones.

“I will make you the happiest girl on earth” he said fixing her messy hair now.

“But Chaeyoung your test results... tomorrow.”

“I don’t care, I want to spend my life with you, as your husband!!”

She smiled and kissed my lips roughly. We broke it when we heard fake coughs behind us just and found everyone watching us. I left a peck on her lips and shrugged my shoulders, “She is mine now” I said confidently making all of them laugh. Eventually we all went out to a restaurant, celebrating and discussing the wedding preparations already.

 

 

Next day – hospital

I was holding Sana’s hand, waiting for the doctor to come in.

“It’s okay” I comforted her. Her face was pale and I can see how worried she is. More worried than me and they are my test results.

“Hello~” the doctor said sitting behind his desk. He opened my file, and saw all the papers, he removed his glasses and sighed.

“Doctor, he is okay, right?” Sana said panicking.

The doctor smiled at us, “Better than ever.”

We sighed in relief, I mentally thanked God several times. I am so thankful, after all the sufferings, I thought I will suffer more but I guess God plans to let me be happy now.

“I will just give you some vitamins, and you just need to rest for a while. Your body and blood need it, but nevertheless, you are a healthy young man” he smiled holding me the paper. We shook hands with him and eventually left the hospital.

She hugged me as soon we sat in the car, “shall we go and continue our preparations?” I winked as I drifted away… planning a new life with the woman I loved.

 

 

 

 

Wedding day

It’s D-DAY, the day I never thought it would come. Until now, Sana hasn’t let me to see her dress or anything she is planning to do. I was walking back and forth outside her waiting room… my hands were sweaty from the nervousness. I was rubbing them together, trying to dry them. Her mom came out of the room and smiled at me.

“You look handsome” she said fixing my shirt’s collar. I was wearing an expensive black suit that made me look like a movie star. I cut my hair a bit shorter and I swept it up to give it a clean look. I just smiled at her mom not saying anything, I was so nervous to even reply.

“Groom, your bride is ready” Momo said winking at me. I stepped inside the room, her sister in law, Nayeon, Momo, her mother and my stepmother were all gathered in the room. I walked to her with heavy steps as she slowly turned to face me. I froze in my place.

Her white dress was an off-shoulder, her dark blonde hair was tied up in a bun with mantilla stick in it. Even though she was wearing high heels I was still taller than her, a bit. I reached her and stared at her eyes. Me being the sensitive man I am, my tears betrayed me, I turned around away from her so she wouldn’t see me like this.

“He is cryiiiiing~” Nayeon teased.

I gritted my teeth and looked at her while smiling, “You looks so beautiful” I said with a sigh.

“Don’t make me cry~ I DON’T WANT TO RUIN THE MAKE UP!” she yelled the last part. I laughed at her and rubbed my eyes, then leaned in. I softly kissed her forehead and smiled at her, “Let’s go princess” I said and held her hand.

 

 

 

I pray

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter