✓ Mean

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter THREE [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Mean [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

I was sitting behind my desk working on a logo when I saw Sana passing in front of our office. Luckily, she didn’t come into my room. A sigh of relief left my mouth, I really can’t stand her and her clinginess.

“Ya! The CEO’s daughter, Sana, why is she always here?” I asked Chanyeol.

“Uhm she is in charge of running social media” he said.

“Like she brings us customers from social media companies, like Facebook pages and Twitter. We do their logo or ads” Baekhyun continued.

I nodded my head, I was actually impressed but I bet that she flirts with them on messages too.

I was drawing the logo I am working on.

“It will be better if you put red instead of white!” she said. Wait… how long has she been standing behind me?? Jeez she is so weird!!

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

“Taro was sooo happy with the painting! You are really talented” she complimented while laughing.

I sighed and looked up at her “Thank you. Now please I need to concentrate, can you leave?” I asked, sounding as humble I could.

“Nae tehe!” she laughed and left, I found Chanyeol glaring at me.

“If I was you I would let her sit in my place!” he said.

“And you are not me so” I snapped! Faking a smile, I turned around. I wasn’t like this, I was once the cheerful Chaeyoung… but Mina killed that in me.

I looked at the logo on my screen. I edited red on letter S instead of white and she was right, it looked better and more appealing. I sighed, continuing to draw and work. It’s the only way for me to not thinking about the scares in my heart, to not think about how she is in another’s man’s arms when she used to be in mine. But those thoughts came back to my mind as soon I arrived at my house. I sat on my bed after a long hot shower, I received a friend request on Facebook.

‘MinaTozaki Sana’ this can’t be real! All my friends; Momo, Nayeon, Dahyun and even Tzuyu the anti-social one had her as a friend. I ignored her request and lied on my back, thinking about Mina slowly I fell asleep.

 

Next day

finally, it was lunchtime. We have a cafeteria in the company, I grabbed my tray and sat alone happily I held my chopsticks when Sana came and sat in front of me.

I blew air from my mouth as I started to eat without saying a word or even looking at her.

“The food here is amazing, it was my idea to open the cafeteria tehe” she smiled cutely at me after I finally gave her some attention.

“Cool” I replied coldly.

“Are you always that calm?”

“No, only recently”

She nodded and was about to say something when I got up leaving her alone. I left the tray on the counter and left to my office where I continued working. Everyone was impressed about how fast I am, it made me proud and happy, being able to prove your talent and being appreciated made me feel that I am beyond the stars.

I left the company when I saw Sana, the blondie standing near the gate, I walked beside her, praying that she won’t notice me but my prayers weren’t answered, I think God really hates me.

I turned around after she called me, she ran towards me with a happy face and smile.

“My birthday is after 3 weeks- “

“So?” I cut her off, crossing my arms up to my chest. She really doesn’t know when to quit.

She rolled her eyes “Listen! you idiot!”

Did she just call me an idiot? I took a deep breath trying not to hurt her with my words.

“Can you help me design the invitation cards? And the biiig poster?” she said. “My birthday is precious to me” she said flipping her hair while smiling. She seriously wants to do invitation cards for her birthday… wealthy people and how spoiled they are,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter