I'm Jealous

Take My Breath Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special thanks to my lil sis, Bhumig, and Lilly, Snowdrop88 for going out of their way to ask if i'm okay.You guys are so sweet and I’m fine seriously, I have insomnia from time to time so not having enough sleep is quite the norm for me :) Love you sweeties!

ALSO: Slightly suggestive themes, read at your own risk and blame the witch, Kim Eun Ji.

Might do a double update dears! Stay tuned :)

-------

“Sunbaenim?” Si Jin exclaimed as soon as he saw who it was. It was none other than Han Suk Won.

Mo Yeon looked at him in surprise. “You guys know each other?”

“We're both in the student council, Mo Yeon.” Suk Won replied before he got the chance to and that left a trickle of annoyance in his vein. “I never knew that you know each other as well, Si Jin Ssi.”

He was about to reply but it seemed like the junior’s done with him and is now addressing his lovely companion.

“Aigoo, how’s our Beauty doing these days? Why haven’t I seen you before? And you’re even friends with Si Jin Ssi!”

“I'm good oppa. I haven't seen you for so long! How are you? And it's unfortunate but you know how I am,” she laughed while Suk Won nodded in understanding. They seemed to be close enough for him to be aware Mo Yeon’s personality and that didn’t bode well with Si Jin, not at all.

He thought that he maybe jinxed it when prayed that history won’t repeat itself.

“Oh, Si Jin’s my classmate so we're close friends.” Mo Yeon replied dismissively, as if he doesn’t even matter right now and Si Jin was starting to get upset by that. How did these two become close anyways? Last time he checked, which was during their past lives, his lady doesn’t want anything to do with Han Suk Won and now they’re acting like they’re some sort of best friends. ‘Speaking of friends, what did she say?’

“We’re not just friends.” Si Jin mumbled but they were too engrossed in their conversation to hear him. ‘And what did he mean by our Beauty?’ His eyebrows furrowed, that was the call sign that he gave her in the past. He clicked his tongue, this day is slowly becoming full of surprises.

“It's weird that I haven't seen you within the past few months. I mean I would never miss a beauty like yours.” He scoffed, the nerve of this guy to flirt with his Mo Yeon in front of him.

“Because you’re too busy as always, oppa. I haven’t even seen you in the library yet alone know that you study here too.” She was replying enthusiastically and it’s upsetting him further.

“Well, being in the student council is quite time consuming and I'm the treasurer. I’m sure you’re aware of that already with Si Jin here.”

Mo Yeon is still focused on Suk Won, not even glancing at his way and he started to frown, his mood turning sour by the second.

“Jinjja? Daebak!” She finally turned to the sour looking boy beside her, ‘Oh news flash, she still remembers that I exist.’ “Si Jin Ah, why didn’t you tell me about this before?”

“How would I know?” He snapped as he was not able to keep his temper at bay anymore and Mo Yeon glared at him.

“Yah! Why are you so grumpy all of the sudden? That’s rude.”

“The rude one is the one who interrupted.” He grumbled and this time, Mo Yeon heard him albeit not clear.

“What did you say?”

“I said that I’ll go ahead. Have a nice talk with ‘oppa’.” He was about to turn on his heel and go but he stopped himself from making that mistake. ‘Wait a minute, what am I thinking?’ He turned around to face them again then he took Mo Yeon’s hand and held it tight.

“Actually, sunbaenim,” his voice was dripping with sweet sarcasm, “I’m sorry but we need to get to class, right jagiya?” Mo Yeon gave him a look but didn’t pull away which was to his utter delight. His earlier statement also seemed to break the trance between the two which was more delightful.

Suk Won was the first to react and Si Jin observed him. He looked quite perturbed and Si Jin suspected that it was because he’s holding her hand and that Mo Yeon let him call her jagiya without a protest.

“Ah, neh. My first class is going to start soon as well. Let’s catch up later, Mo Yeon. And Si Jin Ssi, I need you and Eun Ji Ssi to drop by the office later.” Mo Yeon rolled her eyes at the mention of her name which went unnoticed by Si Jin as he was still observing Suk Won though the older guy did.

“Oh, before I go. Do you work for the library here as well, Mo Yeon?”

“Neh!” She really is glad to talk to him, the complete opposite of the boy beside her.

“I’ll visit you there then. I need to go now. See you!”

His earlier bubble of happiness bursted and he could feel his blood starting to boil. ‘Visit?! Alone?! Over my dead body you will!’

It seemed like he needs to do a little convincing yet again he thought as he recalled the time where he had a pleasant and harmless chat with a few of Mo Yeon’s admirers.

“Haish! My Mo Yeon is really too pretty for her own good! How about you start wearing masks to school? But that won’t hide your pretty eyes. I got it! Wear a gas mask from now on jagiya, okay?”

Mo Yeon could only stare at him in complete bewilderment. “What are you even talking about now? Let’s go to class.” She pulled her hand away and started walking in front of him

He shook his head and jogged after her, grabbing her hand again in the process. “Ani. Let's continue with our morning routine,” he turned a bit to show her his guitar case, “we were interrupted so we need to hurry.”

And by some miracle, Kang Mo Yeon didn't protest any further. She's quite agreeable today and although it was advantageous for him, he still felt a string of jealousy as it might be because she met Han Suk Won.

-------

Kim Eun Ji thought that this was another chance when she was told that she and Si Jin needed to do some work later. She despises working for the student council but she will endure it for the opportunity to be alone with her crush. She will be giving off her charms for this moment to make sure that Si Jin will forget about that pesky Kang Mo Yeon and ask her to be his girlfriend.

She skipped towards the library to pick him up, it's a long walk but it's worth the effort. She opened the door and the sight that greeted her made her blood pressure rise but she ignored it as she is confident that this will be the last time she’ll ever see them acting sickeningly sweet like that.

She strutted over to Mo Yeon’s desk where Si Jin was currently leaning into, his hands were on her head, fixing her hair as they talked intimately amongst themselves, it made Eun Ji eager to break them apart again.

“Annyeong, Si Jin Ssi. Let's go.” She glanced at Mo Yeon from the corner of her eyes before grabbing Si Jin’s arm and started dragging him to their office. The action made Si Jin stop his ministrations on Mo Yeon’s hair but he untangled his arm from hers without a word and raised his right hand to pat Mo Yeon's head.

And they're off in their own world again, Eun Ji completely f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter