Is It A Yes Or No?

Take My Breath Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for all the subcriptions and comments, chingus! I love you all, dears!

I have a feeling that I would start getting death threats if I didn't update, so here you go!

-------

The school bell rang moments after they went inside the classroom. Everyone scampered to their chosen seats and Mo Yeon did the same. Si Jin automatically took the seat next to her which she received with slight disdain. She has a feeling that she wouldn't be able to concentrate on the lessons as long as he's near her.

“Jagiya.”

“What?” She turned to look at him. Seeing his cheeky smile, she instantly realised that she fell to his trap.

“You already recognise my nickname for you. Aigoo, how sweet of you, jagiya.”

“Shut up. Don't talk to me.”

“But I want to. Our homeroom teacher is still not here anyways.”

“I need to finish reading this book, so if you don't mind.” She snapped.

He didn't reply but he also didn't stop staring at her.

Three minutes passed, she's not counting, and still no sign of their homeroom teacher. She mentally sighed as she doesn't know how long she can stand ignoring Si Jin when he's looking at her like that. Finally giving up on pretending to read, she turned to the boy beside her.

“What do you want from me?” She asked with her voice full of exasperation.

“Nothing. You just look pretty while reading.” He effortlessly replied, all the while flashing her another one of his boyish grins.

“What are you really playing at?” She finally asked as she closed put her book down to look at him.

“What? I'm not. It's just a handsome face.” The nerve of this guy to even dare to look confused.

She was about to reply when their homeroom teacher finally decided to make an appearance. Shooting the boy beside her one last withering glare, she diverted her attention to the front.

“Okay, class. My name is Joo Yeon Jung and I'll be your homeroom teacher from now on. Now, I would like each of you to introduce yourself.”

Uh-oh, this is what Mo Yeon dreads about the first day of classes. She tried to calm herself down and practise her lines. Although, she got so immersed in practising that she didn't realise she's next if it were not for Si Jin, who looked thoroughly amused, tapping her gently on her shoulder.

“Next!”

She immediately stood up. “Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kang Mo Yeon and it's nice to meet you, Joo-seonsaeng and classmates.” She nervously looked at her teacher, praying that she won't force her to say anything more.

Luckily, she nodded and smiled. “It's nice to meet you too, Mo Yeon Ssi.” Mo Yeon sighed in relief and smiled. An action that didn’t get unnoticed as Si Jin noted, with irritation, that a lot of the guys are now looking at her in awe. ‘Haish, why are you so pretty, Mo Yeon Ah?’ He was about to send a warning glance to them when a better sounding idea crossed his mind. He noticed that she's already sitting down and he can't help but smirk as he can finally put his plan into action.

“Next, please.”

Si Jin stood up confidently. He smiled at the crowd in front of him and Mo Yeon swore she could hear a few girls squealing, something that didn't bode too well with her.

“Hello, I'm Yoo Si Jin. My hobbies are singing and playing instruments. I don’t like activities that will tire me.” A lot of girls laughed at that. “And I'm currently pursuing this lovely and pretty lady beside me.” He gestured to Mo Yeon. He laughed when she looked at him in complete shock but still managed to give him a glare that promised death. “Neh, that's how it is so please back off, boys.” He smiled warmly but quite the contrary, they could feel the temperature drop a few degrees.

Their teacher cleared . “That's a very good introduction, Yoo Si Jin Ssi. Thank you! You can sit now. Next, please.”

Mo Yeon could feel the burning stares being directed at her. She continue to glare at the guy who sat back down with a satisfied look on his face, completely oblivious of the tight spot he just put her in.

She decided to ignore him for the rest of the period as punishment.

-------

It was their lunch break when Si Jin finally lost it. Mo Yeon had been ignoring him since first period and it's been about 4 hours now since she last looked at him.

“Mo Yeon Ah, until when are you going to ignore me?” He whined like a little boy, not even caring if anyone witnessed him acting like a child.

“Do you know that I'm going to get killed because of you?” She finally replied, irritation seeping in her voice.

“Killed? By whom?” He tried to act innocent even though he has a gist of what she's talking about.

“By your fangirls!” She raised both her hands in anger. Her calm composure momentarily forgotten as she let out her frustrations.

He can only let out a light laugh. “Aniyo, they won't. You can be silly at times.”

“If you find me dead, you know who to suspect.”

“I won't ever let that happen okay? Ah, can you go to the cafeteria first? I'll follow you. I just need to call someone.” He decided that it would be better to change the subject rather than to try and pacify her.

“Who?” She asked, their previous conversation seemed to have flown out of her mind.

“Why, are you jealous?”

“I just asked because I'm curious and who said I'm going to eat with you?”

“Why? Do you have someone else to eat with?” He narrowed his eyes at her. ‘Is it with some punk?’

“I do!” She seemed confident at first but she suddenly faltered as if remembering something.

“But?”

“She doesn't have the same schedule as me.” She said, deflated.

He smiled proudly. “See? I'm your only choice. Please reserve us a table and I'll buy food for us. The call won't take a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter