I Found You

Take My Breath Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow, 140 subs and 13 comments?! You guys are spoiling me too much! Thank you very much for all the support. I love you to bitssss!

Here's the update as promised, dears! I apologise for not replying to the comments and not updating soon enough. It's untimely but I suddenly had an extremely high fever during the past two days and I just slept lol. I apologise again for any mistakes as I'm still recovering from it. I'll reply right away! xoxo

-------

Si Jin have never felt this giddy in his entire life. Who would have thought that he would meet her when he least expected to. Granted that he already expect her to look different from his memories still, he couldn't wait to see her. He is sure that she isn't in the least less beautiful.

He was brought out from his musings abruptly as he was stopped by a group of girls in front of him. One of them, who he assumed is the leader, moved closer to him.

“Ommo! Yoo Si Jin Ssi? You're Yoo Si Jin Ssi, right?” He looked at the girl who addressed him more clearly. She looks quite familiar but he can’t really pinpoint where he had seen her before.

“I'm Kim Eun Ji by the way. I've seen your videos on YouTube and I really love your voice! I've been your fan ever since. I would have never thought that we would meet here like this.“ The girl flipped her hair over her shoulders and gave him a wink. He knows that she is trying to flirt with him but he paid it no heed. He instead opted to keep the conversation formal.

“Nice to meet you too and thank you for your support.” He smiled his practised smile.

“Aww. Don't be too formal with me please. I really want to be close to you on a more personal basis.” She batted her eyelashes at him and he can't help but want to badly walk away; however his manners wouldn't allow that.

“Ah, yes. Mianhamnida for being too formal.” He really wants to end their conversation as he still needs to look for Mo Yeon but he is aware he can't actually do it without a concrete reason.

“I really can't believe it! Maybe this is a sign that we should-”

And that's when he saw her and he forgot how to breathe. Everything suddenly went in slow motion. His eyes fixated only on this girl that he spent most of his life looking for. The other girl’s chattering fell on deaf ears as nothing in this world is more important than the one who is slowly walking towards him.

She might have her face buried in the book that she’s reading but he could still make out her features. Her face is bare of any makeup but she is easily the most beautiful girl he ever laid his eyes upon. Her shoulder-length hair is tied back into a ponytail and she is wearing their uniform in a prim and proper way. She doesn't have any accessories on her except for a simple watch.

He can't help but grin. Try as he might to conceal it, he just feels so happy that he thinks he might burst from the onslaught of emotions he is feeling right now.

“Mo Yeon Ah!” He shouted with glee.

Kang Mo Yeon suddenly stopped and closed her book. She turned around to try and find the one who called her name with such familiarity. On top of that, it was a male’s voice and she was beyond confused at this point because she doesn't even recognize it. Everyone in the hallway too stopped and looked around, startled by the sudden outburst. Seeing this, she opted to just continue looking for the guy without a word as she doesn't want to cause more commotion by reacting negatively.

The girl who was talking to him before, he wasn't able to really catch her name, asked. “ Yoo Si Jin Ssi, do you know her?” Eun Ji felt envious to this girl who her crush called so familiarly.

“Neh! She's my jagiya! Thank you again for your support. Now if you'll excuse me.” He swiftly made his way to the girl who was still looking around. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter