I'm Not Jealous

Take My Breath Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here as promised! I hope this could make your day/night better :) Thank you for patiently waiting!

It’s quite long in my opinion :D

------

Kang Mo Yeon was having a blast. It was the first day of their week long foundation celebration and it was grand. Stalls lined up in the school grounds, classrooms transformed into their own attractions, auditoriums busy with students performing different shows, the overall feel was like a trip to the carnival and she loved every second of it. They had also opened up their gates for students from other schools to come and join the festivities but in all honesty, Mo Yeon thought that it was a ploy to entice students to transfer schools.

All freshmen weren't allowed to open up their own booth as the principal believed that they should enjoy their first school festival wholeheartedly, they could still volunteer to join their seniors' booths if they do want to take part though.

This is how Mo Yeon found herself currently being dragged around the school by an energetic Yoo Si Jin, his hand clasped tight around hers, and of all places, he just have to drag her to the haunted attraction first.

“They said that it's quite scary but don't fret. Hold my hand or hug me if you get scared okay?”

She was about to retort that it would take a lot for her to be scared but he didn't give her a chance to reply as he hurriedly pulled her inside after paying and thanking the girl manning the booth.

The interior was impressive so to say, Mo Yeon thought as she looked around. They did a good job at turning a simple classroom into something that looked like an abandoned hospital or asylum, she wasn't sure of what as she unable to read the sign outside. The atmosphere was eerie, the walls speckled with blood, and there were hospital beds scattered everywhere. They continued walking further inside, oblivious to the person watching them like a hawk.

They were about to turn at a corner when the said person jumped in front of them to scare them. Mo Yeon stared wide eyed at the 'ghost', who wearing a patient's robe with a pale face and blood dripping from its eyes, in front of her. It would be a blatant lie to say that she wasn't at least a bit scared.

She would have never expected Si Jin's reaction though.

“Ahhh!!”

She jumped when her companion wrapped his arms around her without warning. She was gobsmacked, who would’ve thought that the fearless Yoo Si Jin would be terrified of something like this. Pulling away from the hug and grabbing her hand, he walked away with haste but he yelped again when he felt a cold hand on his shoulder. Looking back at Mo Yeon to see that her free hand tucked to her side, he looked at his shoulder and his blood ran cold upon seeing a bloody hand on top of it. He removed it right away before bolting out to the exit with a laughing Mo Yeon in tow.

Mo Yeon could only look at him with a helpless expression. She couldn't help but let out a small giggle though.

Si Jin kept on screaming the whole time; walking with haste and his hand gripping hers to the point of slight pain while she was trying her best not to laugh every time. She wasn't even scared now, she was too busy laughing at him.

She giggled when he let out another scream for the nth time, she lost count of how many, before grabbing the young man’s shaking hand and leading him out of the room.

-------

“Wah! That was fun!” Si Jin exclaimed as he took a seat in front of her.

She had dragged him to the food stalls as she got quite hungry from their previous endeavour.

“You screamed like a little girl, how is that fun?” She teased, her hand covering to stifle her giggles.

“Yaah, that wasn't me. I actually protected you quite well.”

“Ah, yeah you did. I wasn't scared for the whole time we're there.”

“See? I'm husband material am I not?”

She giggled as she continued, “Because I was too busy laughing at you to even think about how scary it is.”

He pouted and gave her a halfhearted glare. “Let's eat. What do you want? Fish cake?”

She nodded happily and he gave her a smile of his own. “I'll be back, jagiya. Don't talk to other guys while I'm gone okay?”

“Go.”

He gave her one last smile before going to the stands.

He returned after a while with a fish cake in his hand and Mo Yeon grabbed the container with a little bit too much excitement. Si Jin only gave her an amused look before sitting back down. He's not that hungry so he'll settle on watching her eat and in the event that he does get hungry, he can always take a bite from her food.

Mo Yeon bit on the delicacy heartily, not caring whether she was spilling the sauce. Si Jin gave her an incredulous look before grabbing a paper napkin to wipe the mess.

“Haish, give me that. I never expected you to be a messy eater.”

She refused to give him a reply and took another bite, the sauce spilling again and Si Jin wiped it clean with a sigh.

“It’s spilling! Give it to me, ppali ppali.”

“Eh, this is how you eat it. Leave me alone.”

He took the stick from her hands and put it back into its container as he took another napkin to wipe the sauce off the side of .

Once satisfied, he offered the snack back to her. She was about to take it but he shook his head in defiance. “Aniyo, say ah,” he said as he moved the stick closer to her face.

She gave him a mean look but compiled, opening to take a bite with his free hand making its way under her chin to prevent the sauce spilling onto the table again.

“Look, no mess right?” He said before he putting it into his mouth and taking a bite.

Mo Yeon gaped at him. Try as she might to not care, she can't help but think that they had an indirect kiss right now. Ignoring how her heart fluttered at the thought, she pretended to be angry instead. “Yaah! That's mine, go buy your own.”

“I paid for it, dear.”

“Still!” He just laughed.

“Okay, okay. I'll go buy another one. Aigoo, were you that hungry?”

‘It's not that, haish why are you so clueless when it comes to things like this?’ He kept himself aloof and she is starting to feel like a fool for being the only one who is bothered by it.

“It's not that.”

“Then what is it?”

She didn't say anything. Si Jin thought hard about it then his mouth opened in shock at the probable reason that he thought of, “is it because we had an indirect kiss just now?”

She only looked at him with agape.

“Aigoo, you're so cute, aigoo. Do you want to have a direct one? I don't mind,” he said while puckering his lips and leaning closer. Mo Yeon slapped his cheek lightly as she stuttered a reply.

“N-no! It's not that, I'm hungry, that's right. So buy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter