I Knew I Loved You

Take My Breath Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURPRISE! It’s really overwhelming to have so many subscribers (232!) and comments (60!) when this story of mine only have 5 chapters so far. I really love you guys. As thank you for your loving support, I’ll give you this :D

Time skips are important lool

-------

It's been about five months since Yoo Si Jin crashed into Kang Mo Yeon’s peaceful life. Five months since he declared to the whole class his intention of courting her and five months since she has been targeted by his raging fangirls, especially the one who goes by the name of Kim Eun Ji.

Speaking of the devil and the current bane of her existence, she saw Eun Ji enter the library and looked around. Mo Yeon lowered her head as she has a feeling that this girl was actually looking for her. She was tempted to leave but she can't since Ji Soo took her break minutes ago and would be back in about an hour. 

“Yah, Kang Mo Yeon!” Her suspicions were right as it seems.

“Please keep your voice down, Kim Eun Ji Ssi. This is the library.” Mo Yeon looked around to find that some students were now looking at them all thanks to Eun Ji’s earlier outburst.

“Why do you keep on acting so high and mighty just because Si Jin’s paying attention to you?”

“Are you close?” She cut her off.

“What?” Eun Ji rudely asked.

“Why did you call him just Si Jin? As far as I remember, you're not that close to each other.”

“We are and why do you even care? You know that he'll get tired of you soon and when that happens, I finally will make him mine.”

“Can you stop judging him as if you know him well?” Mo Yeon was starting to get annoyed. This girl is treating Si Jin like he’s some kind of a trophy. She actually felt bad for him as he was unlucky to have a girl like Eun Ji admiring him.

“You're really getting ahead of yourself, Kang Mo Yeon.” Eun Ji warned.

She noticed that the number of students looking at them rose. She didn’t want to make a scene and so she wisely chose to not reply, which only fuelled the other girl’s anger more.

“Why don't you do everyone a favour and stay away from him?”

“Who should stay away from whom?” Eun Ji froze. She was not expecting to hear that voice at all.

She nervously turned around to face Si Jin, who is looking at her expectantly.

“Ah! I was only having a friendly conversation with Mo Yeon Ssi here, Si Jin Ssi.” She stammered.

‘So it's back to Si Jin Ssi now?’ Mo Yeon snickered inside her mind.

Si Jin was not fooled though. He is aware that this girl is actually starting an argument with his lady and he has a hunch on what the reason might be.

He decided that he should do something about them before things go out of hand and they do something to Mo Yeon.

“I see. Thank you for taking care of Mo Yeon Ah for me.” He gave her a practiced smile, the one that he always direct to his fangirls.

Mo Yeon was watching the exchange between them with hawk eyes. Thinking of a way to spite the girl who’s been giving googly-eyed stares at Si Jin, she smiled when she found the perfect one. It might be too much for her though. She swallowed heavily and took a deep breath, gathering her courage to actually go and do it.

“Si Jin Ah, can I ask for a favour?” She called sweetly and she almost gagged at the tone of her voice.

It seemed to be effective as his reaction was instantaneous. He is now looking at her like she is the only thing that mattered.

Ignoring the way her heart is pounding at the intensity of his stare, she handed him a piece of paper. Deliberately brushing her hand against his as she did so. To Si Jin, it was not a big deal as he’s quite used to it but to Eun Ji, it was a declaration of war. She had to bit her cheek to stop herself from bursting out of laughter when she saw the look on the foxy girl’s face. Gone was the overconfident Kim Eun Ji, left is a face who is red with b jealousy.

“Please look for these books for me and place them at our table.” Emphasizing the word our, she stole another glance at the now forgotten girl in front them. Si Jin gave her a sweet smile and nodded before excusing himself.

Kim Eun Ji huffed. She gave Mo Yeon one last heated glare before strutting out of the library. Mo Yeon sighed heavily, glad that the arrogant girl has finally left.

Once he was out of earshot, Si Jin let out a light laugh. Why did he even thought that Mo Yeon was a damsel in distress who needs his protection. His clever girl has everything under control already. He shook his head and looked at the list he’s given, he better start looking for the books before she complains that it took him so long.

-------

“Your fangirls must hate me now. Haish, what did I ever do to deserve this.” Mo Yeon complained as soon as she came back to her senses. What even possessed her to even do something like that? She actually signed herself up to receive numerous threats from now on.

Si Jin looked at her with the books in his hands. She didn’t even allowed him to sit down first before she started complaining, but it’s good that she isn’t complaining about him being slow though.  

“You do know that your earlier stunt did anything but quell their growing anger right? But don’t worry, jagiya. I’ll protect you no matter what.” He placed the books in front of her and took a seat beside her, sneaking an arm around her shoulder in the process.

“Haish. This is exactly the reason why they hate me, can you stop calling me jagiya? I’m not your girlfriend.” She shrugged his arm off half heartedly.

“Heol, you were so acting like you are earlier.” He removed his arm and if Mo Yeon was saddened by it, she didn’t let it show.

“Anyways, it’s a work in progress. We can speed it up it you’re that eager because I remember you saying that you don't mind.”

“I’m done with this conversation.” She ended the conversation before she started to even think about his suggestion.

“Did you know that you almost gave me a heart attack earlier?”

She looked at him, feeling quite guilty that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter