The Revelation

Antidote
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai escorted Shixun to the changing area; wasting no time to get her to change into appropriate wear for her intensive training later.

 

“How… is this going to work?”

 

Kai stopped in his tracks and turned back to the girl, pausing for a few seconds as he thought of what to say. He didn’t understand why the King would put his goddaughter through the training though. The Resistance’s training, was—

 

—aggressively insane.

 

It was fine for The Resistance to go through the intense trainings, they’ve had their basics since they were as young as 10 even. But if Shixun herself were to go through it, she’d have so much to catch up to. But Kai believed that the girl wasn’t as weak as she looked. She endured Shin’s torturing and tormenting when anyone could’ve died. Which made him ask himself; when exactly did Shin capture her.

 

“Kai.”

 

Shixun looked from Kai’s face to the voice that called up to him. She gasped inwardly, instantly bowing her head down when she saw a fine young woman about her age, with blonde hair and pursed red lips strode down the flight of steps.

 

“Your Highne—”

 

“Hi Krystal.”

 

Shixun’s eyes widened, ‘Hi Krystal…?’ she didn’t think Kai would’ve been that bold to call the princess by her name. Perhaps there was some sort of relationhip she wasn’t aware of between the King and Kai.

 

Her thoughts were answered when Krystal didn’t even acknowledge her existence but went straight to Kai, hands landing on his chest while his own flew around her waist. They engaged in a short kiss before the blonde pulled away and averted her eyes towards Shixun.

 

Krystal scanned the brunette from the crown of her head and to the tip of her toes. She edged closer and closer, but the brunette didn’t flinch backwards either.

 

“You’re not changed yet,” Krystal arched an eyebrow, puckering her lips in immediate frustration. “A full training suit is in the third changing room; hurry up.”

 

Shixun simply sighed inwardly but nodded at the orders she was given. She walked past Krystal bowing her head, and turned her head right slightly to meet Kai’s eyes. He had crescent eyes and a beam plastered on his lips which made Shixun feel at ease and relaxed; believing that maybe Kai wouldn’t be as bad as she thought he was.

 

 

~”~

 

 

The brunette didn’t take long to find the changing room; it was the first thing anyone would see if they looked left. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter