Any Idea?

Best of Both Worlds
Author's note: Ok, since my dance practice will begin tomorrow, I might not update. Enjoy and comment.

listen to this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sK6IJbc7g4 -Ke$ha Tik tok extended remix

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
The next day, the girls(from Chapter 1) woke up early. Hana turned their computer on, put the speakers in a loud volume and double click the mouse pointing at SNSD's song 'GEE'. When the song started to play, Hyunhye,Hyerin, Kyumin, and Taerin got up from the bed and started to dance along with the music while Hana secretly record her bestfriends dancing to Gee by SNSD through a videocam. While they are dancing, Kyumin looked at Hana and said, "Hana unnie, why you're not dancing with-" she paused when she observed Hana with a videocam on her hands.And then she scolded Hana, "Yah! Unnie!Why you're recording it?!We just woke up! We don't want other people to see us with our just-woke-up looks." Hana grinned, stuck out her tongue and she replied to Kyumin, "Who cares? It's not about the looks,Kyumin-ah. It's about how great you all can dance."
Kyumin nodded and threaten Hana, "But don't you dare upload that in youtube!Or else, I'll tell Jonghun of F.T. Island that you have feelings for him."
Hana is about to talk back but their door opened.
"Girls, will you put the volume in a moderate volume? It's too loud.You might awaken the other neighbors of us.And.. oh! The breakfast is ready.Go and eat downstairs." Hana's mom said and she left.

Before the girls leave the room, they fixed the bed, arranged the things they use and do their own stuffs every early morning(like washing their face..)After doing their own stuffs, they go downstairs and sit on a chair in the dining room.
"Good morning!" the girls greeted in unison. Hana's parents greeted them back, "Good morning too." Then they started eating their breakfast.

While they're eating, Mr. Kim talked to the 5 girls.
"How are you,young ladies?" Hana's dad said.
"We're fine, Mr. Kim." Hyunhye replied.
"No boyfriends yet?"Mr. Kim asked the 5 girls. The girls shook their head in response.
"We don't have boyfriends YET. But I wish I have." Taerin added.
Hana's parents smiled when they heard Taerin's reply.
"Don't worry Taerin-ah. You'll find a boyfriend in a right time. You're still young." Mr. Kim said.
Mr. and Mrs. Kim are already finished eating their breakfast. They got up from their seat and looked at the girls who are still eating.
"Hana, sweety, we need to go now. Call us if you need something. Ok?" Mrs. Kim said. She kissed Hana on her cheeks and then they leave. The girls cleaned and washed the dishes. They're lying on the sofa, thinking about this day without any plans.
"Eating marshmallow the whole day would be great." Taerin softly said to herself but enough for the others to hear.
"Will you stop thinking about your marshmallow for the whole day?And if you eat marshmallow for the whole day, you'll gain weight." Kyumin said.
"Let's just go to the mall and shop the whole day! How about it?" Hyerin suggested.
"That's definitely a great idea to spend our whole day in the mall!" Hyunhye said.
"We better take a bath and get dress."Hana said.Then the girls proceed to the bathrooms available to use.

Comments are love!
Want to be friends?
add me in YM, Facebook, twitter.
[email protected].
Enjoy! :D
♫♪BEAST-Shock♪♫