Amusement Park(edited)

Best of Both Worlds

Author's note: Yeah.. annyeong again! LOL. Say thank you to Ririn unnie for influencing me to ze:a. Look at the result, a long update.. hahaha.. :) Dongjoon/dongjun looks like junsu.... LOL.. but Junsu is way HOTTER! and oh... don't hate me for saying that Junsu is way more hotter. that's just my opinion.. :)
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Lunch time is approaching and the Loveholic girls are busy cooking and preparing the table. Ririn and Hyora are cooking while Haewon and Kyumin are preparing the plates and other utensils they need.

"Hey girls! I have some announcement.So better listen." Hyora said. Haewon and Kyumin  ran to the kitchen.

"I know that! You and Onew are officialy dating!" Haewon exclaimed. Hyora glared at her and said, "We're not! Onew asked.." but she was cut of by Kyumin, "Onew asked you out! That's great!" She glared at Kyumin too and proceed to talk again. "So I was saying awhile ago before the 2 of you cut me off, Onew oppa asked us out to go at an amusement park today along with the rest of SHINee. 2 pm is the time. Get ready okay?"

Ririn and Haewon are smiling. Smiling at the fact that they'll be with their special someone for the whole day. But it's hard to since they're a bit popular and they'll go out and do some skinships.. (LOL..Jonghyun! hahahaha..)

"Hey, why the two of you are smiling like that?The two of you give me the creeps." Hyora said,leaving Ririn and Haewon.

'Why they're smiling like that? Weirdos.' Hyora thought.

"Unnies, bring already the food here. I'm already starving." Kyumin said.

Ririn and Haewon didn't hear what Kyumin said, busy thinking about the amusement park date.

'Great! We have our bonding time again! This is just GREAT!' Haewon thought.

'How will we enjoy the amusement park when we're with them?! Aish, I'm sure they'll tease us if they found out.' Ririn thought.

Because Kyumin is starving,she can't wait for 5 minutes to prepare the food so she went to the kitchen. The 2 girls are still busy on their own thoughts so they didn't notice Kyumin.

'Aish! This girls!' Kyumin thought. Then she screamed to get the attention of the 2 girls. Ririn and Haewon came back to their senses and looked at Kyumin with a confused look.

"What?! I said prepared the food now and stop daydreaming about SHINee Oppas,okay?!Aish!" Kyumin said then she walked out.

Ririn and Haewon brought the food,then they started to eat. On the other hand, SHINee boys are already finished eating their lunch and now busy watching Hello Baby (SNSD) when Onew announced that they need to go to Amusement Park with Loveholic. When Jonghyun heard it, he rushed to their room and started to search for an outfit to wear.

"MWOH?! AISH! Hyung, why you announced it just now?!" Jonghyun yelled from their room.

"We still have time. So relax." Onew said. Jonghyun replied, "Hyung, I'm slow when it comes to fixing myself on a date. I don't want to date Haewon with a not so good look"

"Date?Haewon? The two of you are dating?!" The boys yelled from the living room.

"MWOH?! What are you saying?!" Jonghyun replied.

"Hyung, you're the one who said that." Taemin said. Then Key joined the conversation, "Hyung, you said that like this." Key imitated the way Jonghyun said about the date thing with Haewon.

'Yah,Kim Jonghyun! You revealed the secret!' Jonghyun thought. Then Onew barged in to their room. "I knew it! The 2 of you are more than bestfriends!" Onew said. Then he's about to go out when Key opened the door with full force making Onew fell down.

"Awww" Onew said. Key's eyes widened and asked Onew, "Onew Hyung, are you okay?"

Jonghyun is combing his hair in front of the mirror when the accident happened. The he smiled and teased Onew, "That's what you get for being clumsy.." Then Key and Jonghyun sang the Onew's Condition song. Onew leave the room leaving Jonghyun and Key. "I hope there are pretty girls." Key said while looking at Jonghyun who is standing in front of the mirror styling his hair with a gel and a comb. Then he looked at Key and threw the comb aiming at Key's head. "Oww.. what was that for?" Key asked.
"Stop being a flirt, you're SHINee's DIVA so stop it will you?" Jonghyun said.

After an hour, they leave their dorm and went to Loveholic's dorm.  At Loveholic's dorm the girls are done putting their light make up and they're now busy taking out all of their clothes in their closet.

"Girls, we better dress now. They'll be hear in any minute."Hyora yelled from the other room where she's changing clothes. Ririn and Haewon were finished dressing up so they proceed to go down. Then, someone just pressed the button of their doorbell. Haewon and Ririn rushed to the gate and opened the gate revealing Minho and Jonghyun.

"Hey babe."  Jonghyun greeted Haewon. Then Minho greeted Ririn, "Annyeong, Jagiya."

Then Haewon and Ririn looked at each other. "I'll talk to Haewon for a minute.You can come inside and wait for the two." Ririn said, breaking their hug. The boys refused. "We'll just wait for them here with the two of you."

Then Ririn talked to Haewon privately. "Hey, you're already Jonghyun's girlfriend? Anyways, I'm Minho's girlfriend. So.. don't spill our secrets to others okay?" Haewon smiled and nodded. Then they called Hyora and Kyumin to hurry up.

The 2 girls went down then they leave the dorm.On the other house,Hana, Hyerin and Taerin are having their lunchtime.

"I don't want to have the bonding time part 2 with FTI. I swear I'm gonna explode when I'm with Jonghun again."Hana said while they're eating. Hyerin glared at Hana and replied,"Hey, being with them is so much fun."

"Yeah right.. You called that fun, when Minhwan and I argued because of 'which is the cutest stuff toy'." Taerin retorted.

"Mwoh?! Taerin-ah, it's just a small thing to argue with him." Hana said. Then Hyerin asked, "Having your first Love quarrel?"

"Aish! UNNIES! stop picking on younger ones. I'm annoyed because he's just too cute but a lil bit stubborn." Taerin exclaimed.

"You're annoyed because he's just too cute?! That's a LAME excuse dongsaeng-ah. Tell us, you like him already?" Hana asked.

"Nope.I don't.... errr... l-like him."Taerin nervously said while her face is blushing. Hyerin and Hana laughed at her.

"Why are YOU blushing?" Hyerin asked. Taerin replied, "Forget it..aish.. so ANNOYING.Don't let me remember the accident happened yesterday."

"What happened yesterday?" someone asked.
The three girls looked at the person who suddenly asked. And revealing Kyo Rin. Kyo Rin doesn't sleep in Hana's house or anyone else's house. Why? Because she's afraid that people would only want to befriend her for her money.Her father is the CEO of a very big company that's why they're rich. She DOES NOT tell ANYONE about her status. Even her friends don't know it.

"Kyo Rin UNNIE!" Taerin yelled and suddenly hugged Kyo Rin. "Thank God you're here. Hana unnie and Hyerin unnie keeps on teasing me about Minhwan."Taerin said to Kyo Rin.

Kyorin broke the hug and said to Taerin, "Why? You know what, You and Minhwan will make a great LOVE chemistry."
"Aish.. FINE! Just stop it. Gosh." Taerin said.

(Back to Loveholic and SHINee)

They reached the amusement park and excitedly get out of the car. They're in disguise again. Onew dragged Hyora with him, while the others already leave but Key is the only one left withput a partner.

"... Onew oppa, we will try the rides here? only the two of us?"Hyora asked. Onew smiled and nodded. "Let's go, shall we?" he offered his hand then Hyora took it without hesitations, and now they're walking hand in hand.. :D
"Oppa, why did you invited us here in amusement park?" Hyora asked. Onew looked at her. "So we do have lots of memories." Onew said. Hyora's heart started to beat fast. "Wha-what do you mean?" Hyora asked, while Onew is scolding himself. 'Don't do something stupid Onew.'
"hmmm.. you know, since we're having our busy schedule after this day, we can't hang around much." Onew replied.
"Oh, really? Or you'll just miss me, huh?" Hyora teased Onew. The two has mutual feelings for each other and they know that. They are still taking it slow.
"Why would I miss you?" Onew teased back. Hyora pouted and walked away from Onew. Onew followed her. He stopped her by hugging her behind. "Of course I'll miss you. Who wouldn't?" Onew said. (a bit mushy? LOL..) Hyora is somewhat happy and nervous. Nervous that someone might identify them. "O-oppa..." Hyora nervously said. Onew tightened a bit his hug and replied, "Can we stay like this for a bit?" (what's happening to me? hahaha..)

Taemin and Kyumin are alone not talking to each other. A bit awkward but they managed to break the ice between them.

"Hey!"they said in unison. Then they looked away blushing. "You first."They said it again in unison. Then they started to joke around with each other. They're walking when Kyumin saw a mini ice cream parlor. "Oppa, I want ice cream." Kyumin said while pouting. "Ice cream? where?" Taemin asked. Then she tagged Taemin with her to the mini ice cream parlor. "Annyeonghasaeyo!" the halmoni greeted them when they entered the mini ice cream parlor. "Annyeonghasaeyo" they greeted back. "What can I do for the both of you" the halmoni asked. "What flavor do you want?" Taemin asked. "I want ________." Kyumin replied. (Kyumin put your fave. ice cream flavor there.) Taemin nodded and ordered the same ice cream that Kyumin likes. Kyumin is about to pay her ice cream but Taemin stopped her. "Don't pay it. I'll just pay it." Taemin paid the ice cream. Then they're about to leave the mini ice cream parlor when the halmoni shouted, "Miss, you are lucky to have him as your boyfriend. The two of you are cute together."  Taemin and looked at the old woman then they looked at each other's eyes, and looked away..then they leave the mini ice cream parlor.

Jonghyun,Minho, Haewon and Ririn are together. They're holding hands while walking.

"Babe.." Jonghyun said to Haewon. Haewon looked at him and asked, "something wrong?"
"Nothing. I love you" Jonghyun said while grinning. Haewon looked down to hide her blushing face. "Yah, Oppa! You're making me blush." Haewon said.
"We're almost celebrating our fifth monthsary and you're still not use to it." Jonghyun said.
"It's not my fault, you know. It's YOUR fault, Mr. Kim." Haewon defended herself.

"Hey, stop being mushy. Let's ride that one." Ririn pointed at the roller coaster. Then they fall in line and wait for their turn to ride it. While they're waiting for their turn.. "Why don't we take some picture while waiting for our turn?" Minho suggested. "Sure. But make sure that the pictures won't leak." Ririn said. Then they started to take pictures while waiting. While Haewon is busy renaming the pictures, Jonghyun took a stolen shot of her. He forgot to turn off the flash sound, so Haewon knew it. "Oppa, you took a stolen shot, don't you? erase that picture of mine." Haewon said. Jonghyun shook his head and said, "No. But I'll delete it when you kiss me?" Haewon sighed and replied, "Forget it, oppa." Then Jonghyun pouted. "Why? Can't I kiss my girlfriend?" Jonghyun asked. "um..you can't." Haewon said, then she suddenly kissed Jonghyun on his cheek and run away. "Aish.. that girl" Jonghyun said then chase Haewon.

Key is walking alone, busy saying some stuffs on his head. Like 'Why did they tagged me along if they'll just leave me here.'

Then he stopped when he saw a beautiful girl inside a game booth. He walked up to her and talked to her.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!"Key greeted to the girl. The girl greeted back. But then she ignored him.

"Hey, what are you doing all alone here in an amusement park?" Key asked.

"I'm not alone. My mom just went somewhere."the girl replied. Then Key introduced himself to her. Put down his cap and shades.

"I'm Key of SHINee and you are?"Key said.

"I'm Han Sangjoon.Nice to meet you." the girl named Sangjoon replied.

"Wanna hang out with me? I'm all alone." Key asked. Sangjoon nodded then they started to walk away from the game booth.

"Wait, I'll asked permission to my mom first."Sangjoon said.  "Hey, Sangjoon-ah. who's with you?" her mom asked.

"Oh, Mom. He's Key from the famous boy group SHINee under SME. Key, my mom." Sangjoon introduced Key to her mom.

"What a good looking guy!" her mom said.

"Mom.."Sangjoon whined. Her mom gave her a smile and said, "Sure honey."

"Thanks umma. I'll bring her back before the dark." Key sweetly said. Sangjoon's mom was shocked to hear Key called her umma. "It's ok, Key-ssi, just take care of her." her mom replied.

Then when they are far away to her mom, Sangjoon yelled at Key, "AISH! WHy did you called my mom 'umma'?!She'll think that we are going out" Key smiled at her and replied, "Then let's make it real."

"Aish.. we just met.So, stop it." Sangjoon said.

"Ok, here's my number. Let's text tomorrow and be sure to reply.Ask me anything and I'll answer it."Key replied with his smile.
Holding a calling card, Sangjoon took it and walked away. "Stop smiling like that will you?" Sangjoon said. then Key stopped her by holding on her wrist.Then he leaned closer to Sangjoon. "Why? Afraid to fall in love with me that early?" Key asked. Sangjoon leaned closer,like they're about to kiss BUT Sangjoon smirked and said, "No,I'm not afraid. BUT seriously, you're not my type." They don't know that someone saw them and recognized Key.
"Tsk tsk.. this will be fun.Key with her secret girlfriend." a stranger said.

Several hours passed,they need to go home.They're waiting for Key at their car park when they saw Key with a girl.

"Hey, I need to go now. Text you tomorrow or maybe tonight. ok?" Key said to Sangjoon. Sangjoon nodded. "Key-ssi, do't tell it to your friend in FT Island.I swear, if I hear something about our secret, I'll tell it to your special someone." Sangjoon blackmailed Key. Then they left, dropped the girls at Loveholic's dorm and then they go home.

A/n: Jooniee: Do you still have your application form?

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. ;)

Comments are love.