Another Girl Group?

Best of Both Worlds

Author's note: To all the readers, I'm not sure when will I have the time and chance to update this story again. I need to sacrifice some days or weeks on not using our computer because our electric bill is somewhat a lil bit high.  Ok, how this story reached 440 plus views here in AFF if there's only 5 subscribers? hahhaa.. LOL.. I know there are silent readers.. Anyways, back to the story..

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

On the same day that the Loveholic girls and SHINee boys went to the amusement park, Hyunhye was called again by Lee Soo Man for another meeting inside Soo Man's room.

"Hyunhye-ya, I want you to host a big event." Soo Man said. Hyunhye nodded.

"You'll host the event with Park Leeteuk and Jung Jessica. Because our anniversary(company's anniversary) is getting near, I have decided to hold a LIVE audition for a new girl group." Soo Man said.

"Eh? But Loveholic is still famous, so why another girl group?" Hyunhye asked.

"Aish.. the answer is not that important so shut it. The event will be on the third week of May. So don't stress your voice. I'll just inform your manager for your practices with the other MCs.The first day of the audition will be at the ground floor. then after one week, the girl groups who are chosen will perform live. they'll be the one to perform on the LIVE audition that you'll be hosting. They must audition as a group and not as an individual performer." Soo Man looked at her and lastly said, "You can go now."With that, Hyunhye walked out of the room. While she's making her way to her car, she uttered, "Aish, what an annoying old man."

The posters about SME's open audition are already posted everywhere. The youths are looking at it. As what Soo Man had said to Hyunhye, the audition will be on an open area with people as audience, and with microphones. As what SNSD and other groups are doing when they are performing. Dancing, and singing LIVE to the song.

Hyunhye went out of the car and checked the poster near her. There are 5 girls checking the posters, when she's about to leave, one of the girls said, "Psh! We can make it to the audition. That's just easy."

Hyunhye looked again at the girl and uttered something that she can only hear, "Psh.. don't be easy girls." Then she leave the 5 girls.

Then, at Hana's house..(afternoon) Taerin, Hyerin, Hana and Kyo Rin are playing Scrabble.

"Unnie, I'm hungry..."  Taerin said while waiting her turn to play.

"Then go and EAT! WAIT! You are hungry again? Are you pregnant or something?" Kyo Rin asked.

"Yah! Aniyo. I gues I need to eat some sweets to hold my hunger for a bit long." Taerin replied.

"Then buy your MARSHMALLOW!" Hana said, emphasizing the world 'marshmallow'.

Taerin smiled and started to put some powder and lip gloss on herself.

"Ok then. See you later." Then she leave them. The girls got bored so they stopped playing Scrabble.

"Hey, I want to tell you something about Minwhan and Taerin." Kyo Rin said. Then the 2 girls started to focus on Kyo Rin.

"They should really be a couple! They look cute." Kyo Rin said.

"Yeah, they should. But you just heard awhile ago that she is annoyed at him." Hyerin said.

"That 'annoyed issues' must die down. Trust me, they'll be closer than ever." Kyo RIn said.

"Don't tell me you planned something?" Hana asked. Kyo Rin shook her head and replied, "Of course not! I don't want to plan something between them. Because I'm planning for you and Jonghun."

Hana hit her with a pillow several times. "UNNIE! How many times will I have to tell you that Jonghun and I will be just friends." Hana said. Then Hyerin joined the pillow fight. "Hey, don't say that you and Jonghun will be just friends. YOU NEVER KNOW!" Hyerin said while hitting Hana.

Taerin reached the candy store. She happily entered the shop and he bumped to someone. She fell on top of the person.

"aww.. my hand.." she said. She managed to get up then she's about to help the person she bumped into when she saw Minhwan.

"eh? What are you doing here?" She asked. Minhwan sat up and looked at her, "Will you help me first,missy?"

"No WAY! Okay, I'll go now. Bye bye." then she walked away. Minhwan stand up and stopped her by holding her hand.

"You think you can easily go away like that?" Minhwan said with a smirk on his face.

"Aish... can you take off that smirk on your face? It's annoying. Oh! Erase that.. It's disgusting! And can you leave my hand alone?" Taerin said. But Minhwan hold her hand tight and leaned in so they're now face to face.

"Make me." Minhwan said in a teasing voice. Taerin used her other hand and grabbed a pack of marshmallow, and blocked Minhwan's face. "Woah! Marhsmallow!" Taerin exclaimed. Her focus are on the marshmallow now.

"How many marshmallow pack will I buy?" Taerin asked herself that Minhwan also heard. Minhwan grabbed the marshmallow pack on Taerin's hand. "Will you stop focusing on other things when we're together??" Minhwan said.

"What are you saying?" Taerin asked. "This is the second time that you ignore me.It hurts you know. You chose the stuff toy over me when we first met and now this marshmallow." Minhwan replied. Taerin realized that it's her fault so she lowered her head, not loking at Minhwan. "It's just too awkward for me." Taerin said.

Minhwan lift her head, so they're now looking at each other's eyes. "Don't be." Minhwan said. Then she's about to speak when the shop's television caught her attention.

'SME's looking for another girl group. The audition days will only be one or two days. The girl groups that will be chosen will perform LIVE at the end of the month. The girl group with high ranking will be recognize as the new girl group of SME.'  the reporter announced.

'I must tell unnies about it.' Taerin said to herself ONLY.

"Hey, I'll go home now. I'll buy the marshmallow next time." Taerin said.

"I'll go with you." Minhwan said.

"No need. I can go home by myself."Taerin said. But Minhwan holds her hand again and replied,"Just to make sure."

Then they went out of the candy store, Minhwan still holding her hand. The candy store is just near at Hana's house. So Taerin just walked from Hana's house to the candy store. While they're walking..

"You don't have any schedule today?" Taerin asked Minhwan.

"I don't have any, but next week the band will have their busy schedule." Minhwan replied.
"Oh.." Taerin only said. Then Minhwan asked her, "Wae?You'll miss me?"

"I'm not!Uhm.. We're here." Taerin said. She's about to bid goodbye to Minhwan when Minhwan said,"Taerin-ah, I'm thirsty."

"Oh, then come with me inside." Taerin said. When they opened the door, they saw the other FTI members.

"Woah! Minhwan-ah you're with Taerin?" Jaejin asked. Minhwan nodded then Hyerin said, "Yah, dongsaeng-ah! holding hands?"

The two looked at each other then their hands entwined. They blushed and looked away at each other. Minhwan released her hands.  Taerin glared at them and said, "Yah! Meany!"

Then they started to joke around and play some games so they won't get bored.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

hahaha.. what do you think on this chapter?

Hyerin dongsaeng-ah and Hana unnie, you'll be the focus on the next chapter.. hahaha

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. ;)

Comments are love.