Sleep Over part 1

Best of Both Worlds
Author's note: uhm,. I'm lonely but kinda excited... Because June is already near, and that means, I'm off to school but I'll update if I have the time. But I do need to study harder so that my mom and dad allow me to go to S. Korea. :) or maybe they will let me pass a video of me to SME, JYP or YG.. LOL.. :) yeah, I want to audition but it's hard for me since I just know the basic Korean language.
Here's the other update,.. :)

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Same day, when Taerin went to a candy store the girls started to clean the house. Hana is washing the dishes, Kyo Rin is sweeping the floor and Hyerin is lying on the sofa while texting and singing Love sick by FT Island.

"Hey, Hyerin unnie, stop texting and help us to clean the house." Kyo Rin said while sweeping the floor.

"Ani! There's no dirt so let's just lie down and relax." Hyerin said. She's sending some group messages to all of her contacts when someone replied. and here is their text conversation:

Mah Baby: Annyeong! Do I know you?

Hyerin: uhm..err... It's me Hyerin... uhm, who are you?

Mah Baby: Oh! How do you get my number? It's me Jaejin.

Hyerin: Hey! Stop making such lies. No one's gonna believe that you're Jaejin.

Mah Baby: Hey, it's really me. Don't believe it then let's meet outside the candy store. The guys are here with me.

Hyerin: Ok fine. I'll go now. (As you remember, Kyumin put Jaejin's number in Hyerin's cellphone. And Kyumin put Mah Baby as Jaejin's name.)

Hyerin stopped texting Jaejin and looked at Kyo Rin weirdly. Then she got up.

"I'll just go outside and meet someone. I'll be back." Hyerin said then she walked oout of Hana's house. After several minutes of walking, Hyerin reached their meeting place.

"Where is he?I knew it, I shouldn't believe him." Hyerin said while waiting outside the candy store where Taerin and Minhwan are inside. Then the person she waits are approaching.

"Hey, not believing me huh?" Jaejin said.

"oww.. Hey! err.. how are you?" Hyerin asked him.

"I'm fine! How do you know my number?" Jaejin asked.

"I don't know. It's just I sent a group messages awhile ago and then you replied. Maybe someone put your number on my phone." Hyerin replied. Then she said,"I'll go now since you have the proof."

"Hongki hyung will drive you home with us.." Jaejin said. Then he dragged Hyerin by holding her hand.

Inside the car.. Hongki and Seunghyun are on the front row(driver's seat and beside the driver's seat) while Jonghun, Hyerin, and Jaejin are on the middle row.

"Hyerin-ssi, where do you live?" Hongki asked.

"I live at _____________. But I'm always sleeping over at Hana's house." Hyerin answered.

Jonghun who's not paying attention to Hyerin, suddenly into Hongki and Hyerin's conversation.

"Speaking of Hana, where and how is she?"Jonghun asked, "what is she doing right now?"

"Yah, we're not talking about Hana here." Hongki said to Jonghun.

"She just mentioned Hana awhile ago, so we are." Jonghun replied.

"Yah, she was mentioned so we're not talking about her." Jaejin said.

"Hyung, mentioned and talking about is different from each other. We're talking about where Hyerin lives and she said that she's living with Hana-ssi. Aigoo.., hyung is falling in love already!" Seunghyun teased Jonghun.

"Where Hana lives?" Hongki asked.

"She lives at XXXXXXXXXXX." Hyerin replied then Hongki started to drive to Hana's house.

"Hyerin-ah, can we stay a lil bit longer to Hana's house? You know, we bond again." Jonghun said.

"Sure. It'll be great since Kyo Rin and Hana are only in the house." Hyerin replied.

Jonghun is very excited to see Hana. He is happy when she's around. It seems like Jonghun fell for Hana that fast even though they just met.

"Hongki-ssi, stop on that silver gate.I'll just open the gate so you can park it inside." Hyerin said.

Hongki stopped driving for awhile since Hyerin is opening the gate. Hana and Kyo Rin noticed Hyerin opening the gate so they go out and see Hyerin.

"Hyerin unnie, my parents are already here??" Hana asked. hyerin shook her head and replied, "The guys are here."

"Who?Don't tell me it's FTI guys??" Hana asked again.

"Yep, they are." Hyerin replied. Hongki parked his car inside then the guys went out of the car.

"Annyeong!" FTI guys greeted them. Jonghun looked at Hana for about 1 or 2 seconds. (yeah, EYE CONTACT. haha) But Seunghyun disturbed their eye contact when he punched Jonghun on his arm playfully.

"Stop staring at her, hyung. She might melt." Seunghyun whispered to Jonghun.

"Err... come inside. Don't be shy because there's only 7 of us." Hana said.

Jaejin and Hyerin went inside together. Hyerin went to the kitchen to prepare their food and drinks then Jaejin followed her, without her knowing. Because Hyerin is busy stirring the juice, Jaejin made fun of her by covering Hyerin's eyes with his hands.

"Yah, Kyo Rin-ah. Don't disturb me." Hyerin said. Jaejin smiled to himself and whispered to Hyerin, "Did I disturb you?" Hyerin's heart beats faster when she heard the familiar voice of Jaejin.

"J-Jaejin?" Hyerin asked. Then Jaejin put down her both hands so Hyerin can continue on preparing their food.

"Wae?" Jaejin asked. Hyerin and Jaejin's face are close enough when Kyo Rin barged in the kitchen.

"Oh?! Mianhe. I didn't mean to disturb the both of you." Kyo Rin apologized and walked away.

Hyerin glared at Jaejin and said, "Yah! She thinks we're doing something.. Aish!"

------------------------------------------------------------

At the living room... they are all sitting on the sofa watching tv.

"wahh.. your house is just too cute." Hongki said.

"err.. Thanks. I'm bored.. let's play something." Hana said while looking at her cellphone. she's not looking at Jonghun who's beside her. "Let's play truth or dare." Seunghyun suggested. They're about to spin the bottle when the door opened, with Minhwan and Taerin holding hands.

"Woah! Minhwan-ah you're with Taerin?" Jaejin asked. Minhwan nodded then Hyerin said, "Yah, dongsaeng-ah! holding hands?"

The two looked at each other then their hands entwined. They blushed and looked away at each other. Minhwan released her hands. Taerin glared at them and said, "Yah! Meany!" Then they joined the game. The game started. Seunghyun was the first to ask if is it true or dare.

Hongki:Truth or dare?
Seunghyun: Dare.
Kyo Rin: You dance.
Then Seunghyun danced Rainism dance...(LOL.. am I right? tell me what song did seunghyun danced at makbanshi.. I knew RDD and the other is it rainism??)

Then, the bottle pointed at Hongki.

Minhwan: Truth or Dare?
Hongki:Truth. Taerin: Did you ask Seunghyun to take off your underwear when he borrowed your underwear?
Hongki: Yah! what kind of question was that?!
Taerin: Yah.. Seunghyun-ssi said it at Makbanshi. I'm just asking if it's true.
Hongki: yeah, it's true. yah, Taerin-ssi, you'll be dead when it's your turn.
Minwhan:yah!Hyung!
Hongki: hey, you chose Taerin over me now? *fake cries*

Then the door opened again and this time Hana's parents came in.
"Oh! Annyeonghasaeyo, Mr. and Mrs. Kim." they all greeted Hana's parents.Hana's parents greeted back, "Annyeong. Hana, we will leave for a business trip tonight. We'll not be here for 5 months. Call me if you need anything. And Oh! Girls, you can sleep here and accompany Hana. Call me if you need anything." Hana's mom said. Mrs. Kim is about to go up when she looked at Taerin and said, "Hey Taerin,uhm.. you boyfriend is cute." Taerin shook her head and said,"He's not my boyfriend." Then, this time Mr. Kim talked to the teenagers. "You are the one who sang Love sick right?"Mr. Kim asked then he sang Love Sick, imitating Hongki. The teenagers laughed. They don't expect this to happen. After several hours, Mr. and Mrs. Kim are carrying their baggage. At the same time, FTI guys are about to leave. But Hana's parents stopped them.
"Oh.. you guys are leaving?You can stay for the night. So the girls have companion." Mr. Kim said to FTI guys.
At first, the boys are thinking twice but they answered Yes, so they'll sleep over. (yay!) hana's parents already left so they are the only people in the house.
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
what will happen next chapter??
hahaha.. you guess? will there be a couple already?
^^ For now, I'll dance to jiggy-F.cuz
Comments are Love..
Saranghae dongsaengs and unnie ;)