FT Island part 1

Best of Both Worlds
Author's note: Anyeonghasaeyo! :D I'll be on my dance practice again tomorrow.. Geez, and we only have 4 days to practice and make it a good performance for us. Kyaaa! Shindong is super cute saying 'isa,dalawa,tatlo,apat,lima,anim,pito,walo,siyam,sampu...Ano ba yan!' :D Oh my! I wish that I can go for their SS3.. hahaha. Ok, enough! Back to the story!

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

The girls (from the last chapters) already reached the parking lot of the mall. Taerin and Hyerin are excited, meeting FT Island members while Hana is nervous because of the fact that she'll meet Choi Jonghun. Kyumin and Hyunhye are secretly smiling at the three girls. Taerin is about to go out of the car when she fell on the ground.Her right foot was left behind when she stepped out her left foot.(I don't know how to explain this.. but her left foot is beside her right foot..then, when she's about to step her right foot,she fell...) "Oww...My hurts.I'm born to be a clumsy one.." Taerin said while rubbing her .
"Taerin-ah, you ok?"Hyunhye asked with a hint of concern on her voice. Taerin nodded and stand up.

Hyunhye,Hyerin,Taerin and Kyumin are already outside the car while Hana is still inside.
"Hana, go out now. We don't want to be late!" Hyunhye said.
"Maybe she doesn't want to go out and be with us because FTI members will be with us."Hyerin said.
"OK! That's not fair Hana unnie. Go out now!" Taerin loudly said. Then Hyunhye and Kyumin pull Hana.
"Yah, this is what you called unfair, Taerin! Being pulled without you knowing."Hana said.
Taerin and Hyerin laughed then they walked away from the 3 girls.
"It'll be a great day,right unnie?" Taerin said to Hyerin.
"Hey, YOU TWO!WAIT UP!" Hyunhye said to TaeRin(Taerin and Hyerin) while holding Hana's hands tight with Kyumin to prevent Hana from escaping.
'AISH! what did I do to deserve such treatments like this? Being teased by your friend younger than you, and then being pulled out of the car by your unnie and the younger bestfriend of mine. So, what's next? Being embarassed infront of your love ones?'Hana said in her thoughts then she sighed.

The girls entered the mall. Of course, TaeRin are already far from HaHyunMin(Hana,Hyunhye and Kyumin).
"Where in the world Hyunhye and the 2 others go?"Hyerin asked Taerin while searching HaHyunMin around.
"Oh!COme On unnie. Let's just go ahead and meet FTI members. I'm sure they can find their way to our meeting place." Taerin said while dragging Hyerin along with her.
"Are you sure?If they see us, then we can't go back now."Hyerin said. Meeting a celebrity especially your crush isn't easy to handle.And as of now, Hyerin and Hana are nervous. Hyerin being an avid fan of FTI and Hana being a Jonghun lover, will their day be happy with loads of happy moments?especially Hana, who has feelings for Jonghun.

TaeRin reached their meeting place. And they were called by Haewon and Kyo Rin. "Here, TaeRin!" Haewon and Kyo Rin waved at TaeRin. TaeRin walk over to them and they're greeted by FTI and Loveholic members(w/o Sangjoon,she'll appear in the next chapters but I don't know the specific chapter she'll appear)
"Annyeonghasaeyo!" Loveholic and FTI members greeted TaeRin in unison. TaeRin didn't manage to speak when they see 5 adorable good looking guys in front of them.
TaeRin's eyes are widened in suprised.
"Are t-they f-FTI?"Taerin stuttered.
Hyerin nodded and whispered to Taerin,"OMO! It's Jaejin."
'I didn't expect this to happen.Seeing him infront of you smiling like that.. WAHHH!'Hyerin thought.
'Damn! Why didn't Hyerin unnie say that they're HOT and t-that guy,who's looking at me...he's such a cutie..' Taerin thought. They're just staring at Jaejin and Minhwan when someone called TaeRin(taerin and Hyerin).

"Hey, Dongsaengs!Stop staring at them.They'll melt easily!!!"

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

SOrry for the late update!
Comments are love!
Enjoy! :D
♫♪FT Island-FT Island♪♫