FT Island part 4

Best of Both Worlds

Author's note: Annyeong! :) I hate winglin for not letting us(kpoplover dongsaeng and me) create a new account for our story collaboration.. LOLS! hahhaha.. But we still try to make one.
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Recap:
(Hyunhye, Ririn and Hongki's part)
"Guys, we're walking for almost 10 minutes.Where do we really want to go?" The 3 of them stopped walking. "Why don't we sing in a place where we could rent a videoke." Hyunhye suggested. Hongki's and Ririn's face enlightened after they heard Hyunhye's suggestion. "Why we're still standing here?!Come on!" Ririn excitedly said. Ririn dragged Hongki and Hyunhye and made their way to the place where you could rent a videoke. Hongki paid the bill then they excitedly run to their room and they suddenly grabbed the songbooks.They punched several song numbers for themselves to sing. Then they started to sing.
End of Recap
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
(Hyunhye, Ririn and Hongki's part)
Hongki is singing Se7en's song, 'I know'.Ririn is singing with him while Hyunhye is searching her favorite songs so she can replace Hongki just for now on singing. :D Hongki finished singing then the next song is about to play.
"Who's gonna sing that song?" Hyunhye asked as the song 'without you' by 1tym appeared on the screen.No one replied so she continue searching her favorite songs, punch the numbers and save it.At the count of three...two...one.. the song 'Without You' by 1tym started to play. Hyunhye searched the microphone. Her eyes landed on Hongki who's concentrating on the videoke with the mic on his hand.
"Hey Hongki! It's already your third time to sing. What about us?" Hyunhye whined while pouting. Hongki being a childish sometimes stuck his tongue out. "Wait for your turn-" Hongki sang in reply to Hyunhye's whining.
"Hongki, remember this: I'll be the first and last to sing when we meet again." Hyunhye said while pouting. Ririn is smiling at them, then she grabbed the mic from Hongki's hand and she's the one who sing the song of 1tym.
"That's what you get for not letting us sing!" Ririn said while grinning. Hyunhye hi5'ed Ririn and they sang 'Without You'  together. Hongki pouted and said, "If we have our first concert, Loveholic shouldn't be our guest."  Ririn hit Hongki on his shoulder and glared at him. " Yah! Respect your dongsaeng!" Ririn scolded Hongki. Hongki scratched the back of his head and sighed.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Hyora,Haewon, Seunghyun and the last group, Kyumin,  Hana,Jonghun, and Kyo Rin are together. They're happily chatting with the others except Hana who is beside Jonghun.

"It feels so good to have a break for a day. Our schedule is somewhat hectic." Haewon said while busy looking at the shops they pass.  Hyora put her right arm on Haewon's shoulder and joked, "Don't worry, Jonghyun will be here. He informed me awhile ago that the rest of SHINee will be here."

Loveholic and SHINee are friends. No! erase that! They are close friends. They always hang out with each other,joke around and sometimes play pranks on each other. Haewon and Jonghyun are pretty much close. They said that they're just best friends but who knows. :D

Haewon's face enlightened and a smile appeared on her face. "Really?! Oh! Bling Bling will be with them." Haewon said.  Hyora whispered to Haewon, "It's actually not true that they will come here. I made it up." Haewon removed Hyora's arm on her shoulders and glared at her. "Hey, you shouldn't joke like that." Haewon said. Seunghyun and Jonghun are both quiet listening to the girls. While Kyumin and Kyo Rin are secretly talking. "Unnie, can you help me to get Hana unnie and Jonghun oppa close enough?" Kyumin asked Kyorin. Kyo Rin's eyes widened and asked Kyumin, "Mwoh?!Hana has feelings for Jonghun?!" Kyumin nodded.  Kyo Rin nodded and accepts the favor.

"Unnie, let's watch a movie." Kyo Rin suggested to Hyora. Since they are all bored, Hyora nodded then they all proceed to the movietime. They decided to watch ________ (put your fave. movie). They go inside the theater and bought the tickets. When they went inside, they passed by people.
While they're making their way to the crowd, Jonghun and Hana lost their way from Hyora and the others that's why they will watch the movie together. Jonghun held her hand.

"uhm.. Jonghun-ssi, my hand?" Hana asked. Jonghun looked at her with a smile on his face. Hana is nervous. Who wouldn't be nervous when the person you like is with you and he is holding her hand. "It's hard for me to look for you here inside the cinema if I lose you." Jonghun replied. Hana's cheeks are blushing, (hana unnie! hahaha.. I typed this for you!) Then they sit and focused on the movie. On the other hand, Minhwan and Taerin are still inside a stuffed toy store arguing.

"This is more cuter than that.( link of the picture.)" Taerin said to Minhwan.

"This is MORE cuter than the one you're holding(link of the picture)."Minhwan replied.
 They  started to argue with each other on which is the cutest stuffed toy infront of the cashier.

"Ugh! Fine! You buy yours and I'll buy mine!" Taerin said, a bit annoyed. She handed the cat stuffed toy on the lady and paid it. Taerin went outside the stuffed toy shop and waited for Minhwan. Minhwan, who's still inside the shop handed the plushies on the lady. "uhm.. Mr., You should give this to your girlfriend so the both of you are peace again." the cashier lady said to Minhwan. Minhwan was shocked to hear what the cashier lady said. He smiled a bit and said, "Oh, O-ok... I'll give this to her." He paid the bill and went outside the shop.


Several hours passed, they decided to go home. Minhwan and Taerin are not talking to each other.

"Hey where do you get that big stuffed toy?" Hyora asked Hyerin.

"We played at a gaming house and win.. and here's the prize." Hyerin replied.

"How's all of you?"Kyumin asked while grinning at Hana. Hana replied by giving her a STOP-IT-LOOK.
 The rest said it was fun except for Taerin and Minhwan.
 "How's the day for you and Minhwan?" asked Hyerin. "Annoying?" Taerin replied without looking at Minhwan.

Since the atmosphere between Taerin and Minhwan are not so good, they bid goodbyes to each other.
 Then, suddenly Hyerin shouted, "Hyora unnie! Where's my lunch treat?"
 "Let's just call it as another time,Okay?" Hyora replied.

Then they all go home. But the girls still sleep at Hana's house.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Sorry for the long wait.
I hope you enjoy this short chapter.
Kamsahamnida for reading :)
Comments are love!