Photoshoot

Best of Both Worlds

Author's note: Please apply on my dongsaeng's fic okay? :) LOL.. I'm desparate to know what's the title of the song I heard awhile ago and  the singer.. T_T I'm listening to KBS WORLD radio. :) while chatting with Hyerin dongsaeng.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

After a tiring day yesterday, another day started again. The Sun's light reached the girls room making the girls complained because of the sunlight that makes them awake.

"hmm... Unnies.... window and sunlight" Taerin said while covering her face of a pillow because of the sun light reaching her face. Hana lazily stood up and cover the window of their curtain as the maknae requested. Then she laid down again beside Taerin.Then someone's cellphone is loudly ringing because of the alarm on it.

♫♪ Noona neomu yeppeo Michyeo Replay Replay Replay ♪♫ - the cellphone's alarm. The alarm repeats several time that Taerin and Hana got annoyed by that. Taerin searched her cellphone under the pillow,eyes closed.When she caught her cellphone, she threw it somewhere thinking that it's her cellphone that is making noise.  Then Kyumin woke up, walked up to Hana and tap her shoulder lightly.

"Unnie, I need to use the bathroom before I leave.  We have photoshoot later.. And I won't be able to sleep here because Loveholic will be having such promotions.. so I'll sleep on Loveholic dorm." Kyumin said. Then she proceed to take a bath. Hana completely woke up when she felt Kyumin tapping her shoulder.

"Sure... what time will be your photoshoot?And will Hyora unnie get you here?" Hana loudly asked because Kyumin is inside the bathroom. Kyumin replied, "10 am.I think she will not get me here so I'll just ride a cab." Taerin got annoyed again, so she threw the pillow somewhere. "Ugh... stop... talking.."Taerin lazily  complained. Then the pillow landed on Hyunhye.

"Aish.. Taerin-ah! Stop throwing things! I'll call Minhwan if you don't stop it. Now, I'm fully awake because of you." Hyunhye said while she hit Taerin with the pillow Taerin thrown somewhere awhile ago.

Hyunhye fixed the bed. When Hyerin felt that Hyunhye is fixing the bed, she transferred to another bed where Taerin is sleeping. Kyumin went out of the bath room,completely dressed. She noticed that Taerin and Hyerin are still asleep.She picked up Taerin's phone and entered Minhwan's number, same to Hyerin but she entered Jaejin's number.

"Unnies, don't tell them that I saved Jaejin and Minhwan's number. It's part of the plan." Kyumin said. Then she looked at Hana. "Hey, you're not out of the plan. How's the movie yesterday with Jonghun Oppa?" Kyumin teased Hana.

"Hey, Kyumin-ah, wait for me. I need to go to SME." Hyunhye said. Kyumin nodded. Then after 30 minutes, Kyumin and Hyunhye leave. Leaving Hana,Hyerin and Taerin together.

Hyunhye and Kyumin reached SME without any traffics. Hyunhye proceed to Lee Soo Man's room while Kyumin proceed to the room where Loveholic are waiting before the photoshoot. At the room where ONLY Loveholic members are waiting..

"I can't wait for the photoshoot! This is the most important photoshoot in my life." Haewon said while lying on a sofa.

"We know because SHINee will be with us on  this photoshoot. Isn't it great Haewon-ah?" Hyora teased Haewon again. But she's not joking this time. SHINee will be with them and because of that Jonghyun will be there too.

"Hyora unnie! Stop teasing!" Haewon whined. Hyora smiled and asked, "Why? Affected much?"

"It's not what I mean! Why don't you just tease Ririn unnie? I ♥ u noona!" Haewon said. They didn't get the meaning of what Haewon just said. So they just ignore it. "Ririn unnie, how's the date with Minho?" Haewon asked.

The rest  3 members of Loveholic are suprised by Haewon's question.

"What was that?!" Hyora exclaimed.

"Unnie, you and Minho oppa are dating?!" Kyumin asked.

"Uhm...  It's not what you think! We're NOT dating Ok?!" Ririn replied, not looking at them. Then Ririn's cellphone suddenly rings at the table in front of them , getting the attention of  the 4 of them. Then Hyora picked it.

"Really? Not Dating, huh?" Hyora asked Ririn. "Oh! It's Minho!" Hyora exclaimed. Then she answered the phone putting it on a loudspeaker mode. Then Minho started to speak.

"Annyeong,jagiya!" Minho greeted. The girls' jaws dropped hearing Minho said 'jagiya'.

'So, they really are going out?!' Kyumin thought.

'What the heck did I just do?' Hyora asked to herself.

"oh! Minho Oppa, who are you calling jagiya? Was it Ririn unnie?"Haewon asked.

"uhm.. n-no.. of course not.. I called the wrong number.. Sorry." Minho nervously replied on the other line.

"Chincha?! Alright then.." Haewon said. Then Minho hang up.

Ririn let out a sigh. ' Woah! I thought he'll tell it to them.. That's a relief.' Ririn thought.

"I told you we're not dating." Ririn said to them.

"How come?! I have read Minho's message to you when the two of you are chatting." Haewon said.

"Mwo?! You read it?! So you are peeking while I'm chatting?" Ririn asked.

"It's an accident okay? I didn't mean it." Haewon defended herself.

"Then, the rumors are true? Minho and you." Kyumin asked.

"Alright, there's no Minho and Ririn rumors okay? so Shut up your mouth before someone might think that we're dating." Ririn scolded the girls.Then suddenly,their manager opened the door and said, "Girls,  come out now. The photoshoot will begin after 5 minutes. You all need to retouch the make up with your make up artists." The girls stood up and proceed to the room where the photoshoot will be held. When they entered they saw SHINee.

"Annyeong!" greeted SHINee.

"Annyeong!" greeted back by Loveholic.
 

After the make up artists are finish retouching Loveholic's make up, the photoshoot begins. First category: by pair.. Ririn and Minho, Jonghyun and Haewon, Onew and Hyora, then Taemin, Kyumin and Key.

"Ririn-ssi, nearer to Minho-ssi." the photographer said. Ririn walked nearer closing the gap between them.

"Don't be nervous. I'm here." Minho whispered to Ririn.

"Yeah, but this is still awkward, you know." Ririn whispered back.

'Click'' The photographer clicked the camera.

Then Jonghyun and Haewon are next.

"I love you!" Jonghyun whispered to Haewon.

"I love you too oppa." Haewon whispered back.

The photoshoot went normal with the rest except the sweet lines the first two couples said while they're on their photoshoot. After several poses and clicks of camera.. the photoshoot ended. They're making their way out to the room.

"uhm.. Hyora, are you free tomorrow and the others as well?" Onew asked.

"Yeah, Onew oppa. Wae?" Hyora asked back.

"Can we go to an amusement park tomorrow? With the others." Onew said.

Hyora nodded and said, " Sure, Oppa. What time?"

"2 pm. We'll just go together." Onew replied.

"Sure. I'll tell the girls. Thanks oppa." Hyora said.

Then they made their way to the parking lot, where their driver is waiting for them. As the girls went inside the car, the atmosphere is silent. Ririn and Haewon are smiling at the fact that their special someone were with them awhile ago and said some sweet stuffs. But Kyumin and Hyora are slightly blushing, recalling awhile ago about the photoshoot and the amusement park plan.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

What will happen on their 'friendly date'? hahaha.. Haewon and Jonghyun, Minho and Ririn..

Tsk tsk.. Find out on the next chapter.


I'll post the next chapter soon.. So check it out..

I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Kamsahamnida for reading :)
Comments are love!