Teasing Hana

Best of Both Worlds
Author's note: Woah! thank u readers for commenting. :D you made my day! ;) I'm sorry if I always post short chapters. Forgive me. For Loveholic, you'll start to show up in this chapter. :D sorry for the long wait. oh! another importan thing is, Loveholic is a four members girl group. Sangjoon will appear before the middle chapters are posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVCc8jc3GwE&feature=related -Nothing in this world by Paris Hilton

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

The girls are inside Hyunhye's car doing their own business. Hana and Hyerin are busy listening to music while texting, Hyunhye is busy driving, while Kyumin and Taerin are busy staring outside the car's window.Hyunhye's on the driver's seat, Hana is beside her,Taerin is on the right side at the back,Hyerin is on the center and Kyumin is on the left side at the back,opposite of Taerin.

"Hyunhye unnie and kyomin-ah,what if your fans notice you in the mall?" Taerin suddenly asked.
"I don't have many fans like SNSD or Suju so don't worry about it.There won't be any problem with that." Hyunhye said.
"If you don't have many fans like SNSD or Suju there could be a paparazzi or obsessed girls that can ruin our day. So there will be a problem unnie.Especially Kyumin.She's a member of Loveholic." Taerin explained.

Taerin don't like to shop. Because she hates holding shopping bags,it makes her dead tired.When she goes to a mall, she just go straight to a bookstore.Search for books she wanted to read and secretly read it far from the bookstore ladies.Because private reading is prohibited.( I don't know what to call at the ladies who's working on a bookstore :D)

"Don't worry, Taerin-ah. This day will be fine." Kyumin said. Hana looked at Kyumin and asked her, "Kyumin-ah, are you serious awhile ago? You'll tell him about it?"
Kyumin smiled at her and nodded.
"Why?You think it's only a joke?You wish unnie! Oh! by the way Jonghun is available, you still have a chance." Kyumin teased Hana. Yes, as you all know, Hana has a feelings for Jonghun. Her cellphone has many pics of Jonghun(a/n: Aix unnie,mianhe.. :D but I need to do this.. :D)
"Hey! I'm older than you. Show me some respect will you?" Hana scolded Kyumin.But Kyumin didn't stop teasing her.
"UNNIE, mianhae but I love teasing you. You're one of my favorite unnie that's why." Kyumin replied. Then, suddenly, Kyumin's phone is ringing. She looked at the caller ID and she is shocked to see the caller ID because it's Jonghun.
She answered the call while looking at Hana.
"Annyeong, JONGHUN oppa!" Kyumin said emphasizing the word/name 'JONGHUN'.
"annyeong. Are you busy?" Jonghun asked on the other line.
"Anio, but Hyunhye unnie and my other unnies are going at the mall. Wae?" Kyumin asked.
"Nothing. But can we join you? We're bored." Jonghun asked.
"Ne, you can. The other oppas will come too?" Kyumin asked.
"Ne." Jonghun said.
"Ok, oppa. Let's just meet at ________.(put your favorite food store here.. I mean like Mcdo and Jollibee. :D)
Then the call ended. Kyumin and F.T. Island members are pretty close. They have the dongsaeng and oppa relationship.
Hana glared at Kyumin through the small mirror on the upper middle of the car.
"What did I tell you awhile ago?Aish.. I'm not joking anymore." Hana said.
"Who said that I'm only joking?! Jonghun oppa called me."Kyumin replied. She still sensed that Hana is not believing her."Fine, don't believe in me.You'll just see."
The ride is silence. But not anymore when Taerin's phone is ringing next.
"Oh! It's Hyora unnie who's calling."Taerin said before she answered the phone. "Annyeong, unnie!" Taerin greeted Hyora through her phone.
"Annyeong, dongsaeng. Where are you?And the rest of the girls?" Hyora asked.
"We're on the road.Going to the mall. Wae?" Taerin asked back.
"Oh, you're going there too.. Nothing.. We just wanted to see you. Before we become busy again."Hyora said.
"Ne, Let's meet at _________.(put again the place you put on the favorite food store.) I miss you unnie.And the rest of unnies." Taerin cutely said.
"Hey Hyora! When will you treat me for lunch?You already forget it."Hyerin loudly said.
Hyora chuckled on the other line and said, "Tell Hyerin, I'll treat her later." then the call ended..
"Hyerin unnie, Hyora unnie said that she'll treat you later." Taerin said.
"Woah! What's the matter with people this days? 2 meetings with Loveholic and FTI in one day.."Hyunhye said.
"It's called bonding unnie."Kyumin said.Kyumin looked at hana through the mirror at the center and stuck her tongue out. "I told you unnie. FTI will be with us." Kyumin said.
Hana rolled her eyes and said,"Aish, as if he'll talk to me.We're 14 all in all. So I can stick with Hyora and Haewon unnie."
"Hey, FTI(I'll just make it short.. hehehe..) is the korean boy band who sang Love Sick right?"Hyerin asked.
Taerin shrugged and said, "I don't know. I'm not into boy band."
The girls looked at her again with a weird look on their face.
"Yah unnies, stop looking at me like that." Taerin said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.
"You don't know FTI?!"Hyerin asked her. And again, Taerin shrugged. Kyumin smiled at her and said, "I'll introduce you to FTI later. Just stick with me, arasso?"
Taerin nodded.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

hahaha... Taerin doesn't know who are FTI... What will happen if Jonghun and Hana meet? Kyaaa! :D

Comments are love!
Enjoy! :D
♫♪SHINee-Love Should Go On♪♫