FT Island part 3

Best of Both Worlds
Author's note: Since I have the time to update, here's the part 3 of FTI. :D thank you for commenting unnies and dongsaengs.. :D And I think, FT Island chapters will be parted to three or four? LOL, I don't know .. since I'm too excited to update this story with SHINee. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psrjbmOv4RA The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani ft. Akon
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Recap:
"Taerin-ah, where do you want to go?" Minhwan asked.
"Stuff toys shops,chocolate shops, and bookstores!" Taerin replied with her cheeky smile.
Minhwan chuckled and said, "Ok..I'll be going now to the stuff toys shops" then he run away from Taerin.
"Yah! Wait for me." Taerin shouted then she chased Minhwan until they reach the stuff toys shops.
End Of Recap

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

(Minhwan and Taerin's part)
They are both panting when they reached the stuff toys shop.
Taerin's hands are on her knees while Minhwan's leaning on the stuff toy's glass door, panting heavily. Taerin walked up to a side where small stuff toys are located. She grabbed 2 mini stuff toys and hide it on her back.
"Minhwan-ssi!" Taerin called Minhwan. When Minhwan looked at her, she aimed at his face and threw the 2 mini stuff toys. Minhwan glared at her and asked while pouting, "Why did you do that?" She walked up to him and replied, "Nothing. I just want to throw a mini stuff toy on your face." Then, she stuck her tongue out,go away from him and make herself busy from the cute stuffed toys.
"Look Minhwan-ssi, this small plushies are cute!" She said while holding the plushies. (Here's the image of the plushies: http://www.ohmysocute.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/stuffed-plush-animals.jpg ) He crossed his arms across his chest, smirk and said, "But I'm more cuter than that plushies." She grabbed a stuffed toy but a bigger one then hit Minhwan on the head. "conceited drummer." She whispered at his ears and walked away to search for a big stuffed toy.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

(Jaejin and Hyerin's part)
Jaejin led Hyerin to a gaming house.They walk straight to the counter to order several tokens which are all paid by Jaejin. "Jaejin-ssi, you could just buy 5 tokens instead of buying 10 tokens. And you should let me have a share to pay that token." Hyerin said. Jaejin put his hands on Hyerin's shoulder and looked at her with his cheeky smile. "10 tokens are okay.And NO, boys should pay when it comes to this kind of things." With that,he grabbed again Hyerin's hand and hold it tight. Hyerin's face blushed. 'Can't he stop it? He always hold my hand. hey! hyerin-ah! You are lucky that his holding your hand. Many girls want him to be their boyfriend so that they can hold his hands but look at you now, He's the one who took the initiative to hold your hand. So.. STOP COMPLAINING!' Hyerin said in her mind.
"Hey Hyerin-ah, what do you want to play first?" Jaejin asked her. "It's all up to you." Hyerin said.
He nodded and said "Ok, let's play basketball then. But, you versus me. You should score more than me to win. And the prize... hmm.. we'll be given when we see each other again." Hyerin pouted and complained, "Hey, that's not fair." But Jaejin didn't replied and that's when they started to play basketball.
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

(Hyunhye, Ririn and Hongki's part)
"What's up?Being a celebrity?" Hyunhye asked Ririn and Hongki while walking. "Uhm.. It's hard at first but since we really like being a dancer and singer, we gave all our best.But sometimes fans are getting scary." Ririn replied. "Yeah, Especially those obsessed stalkers. They are really working on some paparazzi. When a person wants to be a star like us, he/she must expect that there's no privacy thing when she/he become us. It's fun to perform and make people happy but dealing with anti-fans isn't a cool thing since they will dig up your past and spread such rumors that we'll make your career on a 50:50 status." Hongki said.
Ririn who's walking with them asked them this time, "Guys, we're walking for almost 10 minutes.Where do we really want to go?" The 3 of them stopped walking. "Why don't we sing in a place where we could rent a videoke." Hyunhye suggested. Hongki's and Ririn's face enlightened after they heard Hyunhye's suggestion. "Why we're still standing here?!Come on!" Ririn excitedly said. Ririn dragged Hongki and Hyunhye and made their way to the place where you could rent a videoke. Hongki paid the bill then they excitedly run to their room and they suddenly grabbed the songbooks.They punched several song numbers for themselves to sing. Then they started to sing.
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
Sorry for the long wait.
I hope you enjoy this short chapter.
The last chapter will be posted soon.
And it'll be short.
Kamsahamnida for reading :)
Comments are love!