Sleep Over part 2

Best of Both Worlds

            Author's note: Yay! I'm glad that I'm back with my idea now. Wah... Study hard Study Hard Study Hard :) My mom allowed me to go to S. Korea, same with my dad.. haha.. I should focus on my studies and dancing skills :) Anyway, I missed all of my readers(do I still have readers?)... Here's an update.!

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ 

Hana's parents already left. Jaejin and Hyerin make their way to the kitchen and started to search for food. Unfortunately, for them.. there are no food left that can be easily cooked.

"Ugh.. I guess we need to buy food outside." Jaejin said.

"Let's just ask someone to buy food outside." Hyerin replied.

"We can buy it. Come on! Let's leave them here.Please.. Pretty Please?" Jaejin said with his puppy dog eyes.

After persuading Hyerin, Hyerin gave up. They grabbed their wallets and cellphone before leaving the others.

"Guys,we'll just buy our food outside." Jaejin said.

Hongki stood up from his seat and said,"I'll drive you to your destination."

"Unnie, I want to come." Taerin said.

"No, you'll leave here with the rest.." Hyerin replied.

Taerin pouted. "yah! I don't want to be with Minhwan only."

"Hey! it's not like I'll you!" Minhwan defended himself.
Hyerin, Jaejin and Hongki left,KyoRin went to her room, leaving Seunghyun, Minhwan,Taerin and Hana at the living room.
"Ugh.. I should've left with Hongki hyung." Seunghyun complained.
"Waeyo, Seunghyun-ssi? You don't like to be with us?" Taerin asked.
"It's not what I mean. I'm just stuck with you, You all do have partners while I don't." Seunghyun answered then he left.
"♫♪I hate this part right here♪♫" Taerin sang that line excerpt from PCD's song.
Taerin put her head at Jonghoon's shoulder but then, Minhwan pull her to him.
"Yah, what was that for?" Taerin asked.
"They're having their special moment.You shouldn't bother them. We should have our moment too." Minhwan said.
Taerin stood up from her seat and pull Minhwan with her.
"Where are we going?" Minhwan asked.
"To the Park. We shouldn't bother them, right?" Taerin replied.
"Hyung, goodluck.. Bye Hana noona." Minhwan bid goodbye and they left Jonghoon and Hana. They're walking outside, not talking to each other.
'Aish.. babo! Why did I drag him with me when I won't talk to him?!' Taerin thought.
Taerin looked at Minhwan secretly but she got caught.
"Looking at my cute face secretly?" Minhwan teased.
"Yah! Go away! You always make our atmosphere awkward, you know?!" Taerin said in a matter of fact tone.
Minhwan stayed silent, thinking deeply. 'How will I tell you seriously that I like you? It's love at first sight and I couldn't stop it.I want to be with you.' then Minhwan sighed.
They reached the park, sat on a bench. Taerin started to worry that she hurt Minhwan's feeling when she said that he makes their atmosphere awkward. She looked at Minhwan seriously and called his name, "Minhwan.."
Minhwan looked back at her. "I like you" Minhwan suddenly confessed.
He stood up from his seat and looked away. Afraid that Taerin will just ignore her confession.
"Minhwan.."she called his name again.
"I just confessed my feelings to you.It's---" Taerin cut Minhwan's explanation by hugging him.
"Yah! You should've confess earlier!" Taerin said,crying while hugging Minhwan. Minhwan was a bit shocked at Taerin's sudden move.
'She's hugging me!' Minhwan thought happily. He looked at Taerin, then he hugged back.
"You shouldn't cry.I hate to see you cry like this."Minhwan said while wiping Taerin's tears.
"It's your fault. You made me feel guilty." Taerin replied.
Minhwan leaned his forehead at Taerin's forehead then he apologized, "I'm sorry."
Taerin looked at Minhwan's eyes seriously. "I like you too."Taerin confessed while smiling.
Minhwan blinked several times, not believing on what Taerin said.
"Yah! Choi Minhwan,FT Island's drummer and maknae, I like you too."Taerin repeated.
He smiled. "So, are we?" Minhwan asked, leaning closer to Taerin.
"Are we what?" Taerin replied.
"You know what I mean." Minhwan answered.
"I just confessed.You didn't ask me yet, right?" teased Taerin.
Minhwan's about to kiss her when Taerin blocked her hands.
"Yah! You're ruining our special moment."Minhwan pouted.
"You can't KISS me Mr. CHOI MINHWAN. You're not yet my boyfriend." Taerin said.
"DO I need to ask you about that?" Minhwan asked.
"Of course, Mr. Choi."Taerin answered.
"Ok then.. Ms. Lee Taerin, will you be my girlfriend?" Minhwan asked while holding her hands. Taerin grinned at a sudden idea.
"NO."
"Hey! You should say 'Yes'.I'm already asking you to be my girlfriend."
Taerin laughed at Minhwan. "Yah! Why you're laughing?"
"Pabo.. Of course my answer is YES." Taerin replied then she ran away so Minhwan couldn't get her easily. They chase each other at the park.
At Hana's house, while the 2 maknaes are at the park.
"Hey, why we're always like this when we're together?" Jonghoon asked Hana.
"I don't know" Hana lied. But in her thought, 'It's awkward you know, if you're with your love, crush..'
"We should go out several times before our tours get along our way. So that we get to know more of each other."Jonghoon said.
"it sounds like a date." Hana replied.
"We can call it our date if you want."Jonghoon said.
Then Hana hit him with a pillow. "Stop it." hana said.
"wae?you're blushing." Jonghoon .
"am not."
"you are."
"am not."
"you are."
"am not."
"you are." Jonghoon leaned his face to Hana. "am not."
"you are."
"am not."
Then, the door opened... the 2 got shocked, looking away from each other..
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
Who opened the door??
wahh.. I miss typing.. hahaha
how are you all?
do comment and subscribe, ne?
kamsahamnida!
♫♪Super Junior-Bonamana♪♫