FT Island part 2

Best of Both Worlds
Author's note: Annyeong unnies and dongsaengs! Sorry for the long wait. Dance practices are getting in the way because my mind is divided into 3... I always think first about our dance practice, second will be this story then the third will be Shin Dongho of U-KISS... hehehe... Kamsahamnida for waiting! By the way, here's what we danced last wednesday. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RggzP_RgI7A... :D The FT Island chapters will be divided in PARTS. :D So just wait for your turn.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Recap:
'I didn't expect this to happen.Seeing him infront of you smiling like that.. WAHHH!'Hyerin thought.
'Damn! Why didn't Hyerin unnie say that they're HOT and t-that guy,who's looking at me...he's such a cutie..' Taerin thought. They're just staring at Jaejin and Minhwan when someone called TaeRin(taerin and Hyerin).

"Hey, Dongsaengs!Stop staring at them.They'll melt easily!!!"
End of Recap

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

TaeRin looked at the person who called them, stopping them for staring MinJin(Minhwan and Jaejin). TaeRin glared at Hyunhye who called them awhile ago.
'Aish! I am enjoying what I am doing before but this girl(talking about Hyunhye) just take away my chance on looking at Jaejin for several minutes... grr' Hyerin thought while Taerin continue staring at Minhwan.

HaHyunMin are excited, walking up to where the others are. Hyunhye and Kyumin are excited to start their bonding moments while Hana is excited to escape away from them.
'This girls will be a dead meat later!' Hana said to herself.

(a/n: FTI and Loveholic members are in a disguise. so they won't be attack by their fans. :D)

Let the bonding time begins! They started to stroll around the mall.Of course, conversations are important so they started their own conversations. Hyerin,Taerin are together with Kyumin, Jaejin and Minhwan. Hyunhye,RiRin and Hongki are together. Hyora,Haewon and Seunghyun are the other group and the last group would be Hana,Jonghun, and Kyo Rin.

At Hyerin's group along with Jaejin,Taerin and Minhwan..
TaeRin are walking beside Kyumin who is beside Jaejin and Minhwan.
"Jaejin Oppa and Minhwan Oppa, I want you to meet my other best friends. Hyerin unnie and Taerin-ssi." Kyumin introduced TaeRin to JaeMin. JaeMin looked at them and give them their cute smiles that made TaeRin blushed.
'Oh MAN! Can he stop smiling like that?' Hyerin said to herself.
'^_^ Stop Blushing Taerin. Don't be too obvious.' Taerin said to herself.
JaeMin bowed and said in unison, "Anyeong!"
"Oppas, I'll leave the two of you with my 2 bestfriends. I have to go with Hana Unnie. Take care of them. And enjoy!" Kyumin said to JaeMin. She waved goodbye to JaeMin and TaeRin then she went to Hana.
'Oh CRAP! Did she just leave us with Jaejin and Minhwan?' Hyerin asked herself. Jaejin walked beside Hyerin while Minhwan is beside Taerin.
"So, how old are you?" Jaejin asked Hyerin.
"I'm 19." Hyerin replied.
"Oh! We have the same age! By the way, where do you want to go? " Jaejin asked.
'Where do I want to go?mmm... Anywhere is fine as long as I'm with you!' Hyerin thought.
Hyerin's in her daydream about Jaejin.
- In her daydream -
She's outside of a private restaurant where Jaejin asked her to come. The restaurant seems close because there's no light to be seen inside the restaurant. She's about to go home and leave the place when a lady in her 30s approached her.
"Miss, someone wants to give you this letter." the lady said. Hyerin took the letter on the lady's hand then the lady walked away.
= The message inside the letter =
Dear Hyerin-ah,

Look behind you.

Love,
Jaejin

She looked behind her and there he was with his cheeky smile. Jaejin holds her hands and sincerely look at her eyes.
"Hyerin-ah....."
'OMO! He'll...' Hyerin was being cut off on her daydream.
- End of her daydream -
"Hyerin-ah, I asked you where do you want to go." Jaejin said.
"uhm.. it's up to you." Hyerin replied.
"Ok then! Let's go!" Jaejin said, then he grabbed Hyerin's hand. Hyerin's eyes widened when Jaejin grabbed her hand.
'OMONA!!! He's holding my hand! Kyaa! I.AM.SO.HAPPY.' Hyerin shouted in her head.

On the other hand, Taerin and Minhwan are walking silently when they saw Hyerin and Jaejin walking away to them. Taerin was shocked that he's alone with the cute guy, Minhwan.
'Imma dead, Imma dead, Imma Imma Imma dead' Taerin singing in her head with the tune of Black Eyed Peas' Imma be.
"Taerin-ah, where do you want to go?" Minhwan asked.
"Stuff toys shops,chocolate shops, and bookstores!" Taerin replied with her cheeky smile.
Minhwan chuckled and said, "Ok..I'll be going now to the stuff toys shops" then he run away from Taerin.
"Yah! Wait for me." Taerin shouted then she chased Minhwan until they reach the stuff toys shops.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Comments are love!
Sorry for the long wait.
But you have to wait for your part.
Enjoy! :D
♫♪U-KISS -ManManHaNi♪♫