Sleep Over Finale

Best of Both Worlds

Then, the door opened. Revealing Seunghyun.
"ooppss.. I'm sorry hyung. Err.. just continue what you're about to do." Seunghyun apologized then he left again.
Hana glared at Jonghoon while Jonghoon makes innocent looks.
"It's your fault." Hana blamed Jonghoon.
"It's not mine. You should believe me at first when I said that you're blushing." Jonghoon defended.
"Because I'm not." Hana replied.
"Oh really? Then let's see if you won't blush." Jonghoon said with a smirk on his face.
He leaned closer and kiss Hana on the LIPS!
He looked at Hana who's blushing madly.
"Look at you.. You're blushing." Jonghoon .
"Yah! PABO! that's my first kiss.I'm saving it for my special someone, to Mr.Right." Hana replied.
"Am I not your Mr. Right? Someone just texted me and said I'm your type of guy." Jonghoon said proudly.
"Aish..I won't talk to you ever again." Hana said.
She distanced away of Jonghoon, but Jonghoon gets near her.
"Yah! Don't come near me." hana said.
"I'm not a virus for you to not communicate with me." Jonghoon replied.
"and hey, aren't you proud to get near me? I'm FT Island's Jonghoon." Jonghoon added.
The door opened again, revealing Hongki, Jaejin and Hyerin with their food.
"oh! Where are the others?" Hyerin asked.
"KyoRin is upstairs, while Seunghyun and the 2 maknaes are outside." Hana replied.
Jaejin and Hyerin started to arrange the table and utensils so they can all eat when KyoRin  went down.
"I'll eat dinner outside. Key asked me out earlier after you left." Kyorin said.
"Ok then. Take care and enjoy your dinner date." Hyerin replied.
"By the way, don't wait for me to be back. I'll go home straight." Kyorin said then she left.
"I want to go to Noraebang and spend the night there." Hana said.
"You want to sing all night?" Hongki asked.
"Yeah. I'm bored that's why." Hana answered.
"Same here. We could just sing together." Hongki suggested.
"Let's do it this way, pick a popular group, then we'll sing all of their songs." Hyerin suggested too.
"FT ISLAND!!" the boys shout in unison.
"Yah! Not fair!It should be OTHER group."Hana complained.
"Ok.ok.. mmm.. How about Super Junior?" Hongki suggested again.
They all agreed and started to sing Super Junior's song(except the songs in the 4jib album and No other.) They just sang 4 songs of Super Junior then they all started to eat.
"Where are they?"Hyerin asked.
"the 2 maknaes?They said that they'll go in the park. But I don't know where Seunghyun is." Jonghoon replied.
"They should be here by now.It's already 8pm." Hana said.
The door opened.Seunghyun went in first then followed by the eternal maknae couple. Seunghyun sat at the sofa while Taerin and Minhwan went at the kitchen.
"Speaking of the 3 angels." Hongki said.
"wahh... I'm dead tired." Seunghyun said with his eyes close, trying to rest.
Taerin and  Minhwan laughed.
"Yah! You shouldn't laughed at me.The 2 of you cheated that's why I'm always the one who looks for the 2 of you."Seunghyun complained.
"We're just good at hiding, Seunghyun oppa." Taerin teased Seunghyun more.
"Yah.. Call me oppa too."Minhwan said. "or call me Yobo or Jagi." Minhwan whispered at Taerin.
"Yah, I don't want. You scared me to death awhile ago." Taerin said.
"Hey, the eternal couple, stop flirting at the kitchen." Seunghyun said, revealing Taerin and Minhwan's biggest secret.
"Mwo?!They're already in a relationship?!"Hyunhye,Hyerin and Hana exclaimed in unison.
"Yah, Song Seunghyun! You wanna die early?!" Taerin yelled from the kitchen.
"Ani..Ani..we're just BF..BEST FRIENDs"Minhwan said in a cute way.
"Not Believing.."they replied.
Taerin sat beside her unnies while Minhwan sat beside his hyungs.
"Then don't believe."Taerin simply said then she started to eat.
"yah, Minhwan, how did you do that?"Hyerin asked.
"What happened at the park?"Hana asked
"Ok.. The truth is we are already in a relationship. I just asked her to be my girlfriend. That's it no biggies." Minhwan answered.
"Taerin and Minhwan are leaning on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Seunghyun revealed something again.
Taerin glared at Seunghyun while the others are smiling.
"The 2 of you kissed already?!" the 2 girls exclaimed again.
Taerin's face is blushing, remembering the kiss Minhwan gave her.
(flashback)
Taerin hid at a tree so that Minhwan couldn't catch her. But Minhwan,as smart as she is, looked every tree to search for Taerin.Fortunate for him that he caught her.
"Hey!"Minhwan loudly said.
"Wah!" Taerin shouted.
He put his hands on Taerin's waist. He leaned closer.
"I love you, Taerin." Minhwan said.
"I love you too, Minhwan."Taerin replied.
Then Minhwan kissed her.
(end of flashback)
"It's not what you think!" Taerin said.
"Then what? Minhwan said 'I love you',you replied back then the two of you kissed." Seunghyun revealed it again and again and again.
"Aigoo.. The maknaes are growing up." Hongki said.
"Not just the maknaes, Hongki hyung. Hana noona and Jonghoon hyung too." Seunghyun replied.
This time Minhwan and Taerin will tease Hana and Jonghoon.
"Aigoo.. unnie, what's the feeling of being kissed by Jonghoon oppa?" Taerin unnie. Hana's blushing as soon as she remembered Jonghoon's kissed.
"Jonghoon hyung, how did you kiss Hana noona?" Minhwan asked.
"Was the kiss good?"Hyerin asked.
(flashback) 
"wae?you're blushing." Jonghoon .
"am not."
"you are."
"am not."
"you are."
"am not."
"you are." Jonghoon leaned his face to Hana.
"am not."
"you are."
"am not."
Then, the door opened. Revealing Seunghyun.
"ooppss.. I'm sorry hyung. Err.. just continue what you're about to do." Seunghyun apologized then he left again.
Hana glared at Jonghoon while Jonghoon makes innocent looks.
"It's your fault." Hana blamed Jonghoon.
"It's not mine. You should believe me at first when I said that you're blushing." Jonghoon defended.
"Because I'm not." Hana replied.
"Oh really? Then let's see if you won't blush." Jonghoon said with a smirk on his face.
He leaned closer and kiss Hana on the LIPS!
He looked at Hana who's blushing madly.
(end of flashback)
"Ya! Stop asking questions." Hana glared at them.
After several minutes, they finished eating while Seunghyun was asleep on the sofa.
Hyerin and Jaejin washed the dishes while Hana and Jonghoon cleaned the table.
"Unnies, SME is looking for a new girl group. Let's try it!" Taerin said.
"When is the audition?We need to be prepare for it." Hyerin replied.
"I don't know." Taerin answered. "And that is for you to find out unnie." Taerin added.
"Aish.. why didn't you ask the dates..Nevermind, I'll just ask Hyunhye about it." Hyerin said.

"I'll sleep now. It's getting late." Hana said.

"Same with me." Hyerin replied.

"You guys can take the other vacant rooms beside our bed room." Hana said then they went upstairs, followed by the boys except Seunghyun, whose sleeping at the sofa, Minhwan and Taerin whose busy on their eye contact.

"You should sleep now,Taerin." Minhwan said.

"Ok. But how about you? You're not going to sleep?" Taerin asked.

"Of course I will sleep. But I'll watch you sleep first." Minhwan replied.

Then they head upstairs where Hana and Hyerin are sleeping.

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

wee.. double post.. :)

Hope you enjoy. :)

♪♫NP: No other- SUJU♫♪