Pillow fight

Best of Both Worlds
Author's Note: Sorry for the late update. Because I'm busy about the dance workshop and now I'm on with our dance troup. Don't forget to comment if you can. :D I miss you guys.I appreciate your comments. It makes me smile even though I'm really tired.Sorry for the short update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clNJjS_S8YA&feature=related -We've Got The Party With Us by Miley Cyrus a.k.a Hannah Montana ft. Jonas Brothers

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Hyunhye,Hyerin,Taerin,and Kyumin are always sleeping over at Hana's house.They're not sisters by blood but people think they are because they are always together. They're best of friends even though their age are different from each other. Who says that age could be a hindrance to have friends? Even though their age are different, when they are together,it seems like they're getting along well.

It's already midnight and still, Hana's parents aren't yet home. The girls are inside Hana's living room watching Garfield the movie. (a/n: :D I like Garfield so I put it there.. hehe.. but you can put your favorite movie there if you want. :D)

"I'm hungry, I want some popcorn!" Kyumin said. Taerin looked at her then looked back to the tv.
"Popcorns are not best to eat when you're watching a movie." Taerin said while watching the movie. The other four girls looked at Taerin with a confused look plastered in their face.
"What?! Did I say something wrong?" Taerin asked. Hyunhye threw a pillow at her and said, "Who gave you the idea that popcorns are not best to eat when you're watching a movie?That person who gave you that idea is probably from Mars." Taerin pouted and explained her side,"Hyun unnie, that's my idea.Marshmallows are best to eat when watching a movie.Did you already try watching a movie while eating marshmallows?" Taerin grabbed Kyumin's pillow and threw it to Hyunhye. "And HEY unnie! I'm not from Mars."
They laughed except for Taerin who's pouting and Kyumin who's glaring at Taerin.
"Hey! That's my pillow!" said Kyumin, the other maknae. Kyumin pouted while looking at Taerin. Taerin stuck her tongue out and teased Kyumin, "Kyumin-ah, you know what? Don't pout because it doesn't suit you."
Kyumin glared at her then the pillow fight begins! at the middle of their pillow fight, the door open revealing Hana's parents.

"Oh, you're still all up?" Hana's mom said.
"yeah, and we're pillow fighting, mom." Hana said.
Taerin hide behind Hana's mom and said, "Ahjumma, you can join us. Wanna join?"
"I'm tired, Taerin.Maybe other time." Hana's mom replied.
Taerin nodded and was attacked by many pillow attacks.

"Hey! That's unfair. You're all picking at me huh!" Taerin said. Before they attack her with pillows, she alreay run and proceed to the guest room where they sleep.

"GOODNIGHT UNNIES!" Taerin shouted from upstairs.
"Hey, you're unfair!" Hyerin shouted back.
Then they all ran upstairs and attack Taerin again.