Chapter 5 - Kyungsoo's Days In Palace

Were We Meant To Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol dragged him out of Sehun’s room in such a rush that Kyungsoo almost stumbled to the ground. “Hey Chanyeol can you please let go” Kyungsoo asked as he tried to remove his hand from Chanyeol’s grip. Chanyeol let go of him but decided to pin Kyungsoo with a cold hard stare. “What?” Kyungsoo asked dumbfounded. “Just what in the world did you do to my brother?” Chanyeol asked exasperated. “I really don’t know” Kyungsoo shrugged. Chanyeol sighed again and started walking through the hallway. It was almost around 8 pm and Kyungsoo wondered if everyone left. They were walking silently and Kyungsoo felt a little nervous. “Is Sehun always like that?” Kyungsoo asked curiously. “No.” Chanyeol answered in a single syllable, clearly showing that he doesn’t want to talk. Kyungsoo nodded a little uncomfortably. Suddenly he has a feeling that the Prince doesn’t like him very much.

Chanyeol abruptly stopped in front of a big oak door, which made Kyungsoo bump on his back.  “Sorry..” Kyungsoo apologized. Chanyeol just let out another sigh and turned to face Kyungsoo. “This is your room. From now on you’ll stay here” Chanyeol said, pointing at the door. “All your belongings have been brought inside and if you require anything, you can tell the staff” Chanyeol said with his superior aura. Kyungsoo nodded and opened the door slightly. “Before you go to sleep, I would like to warn you about few things.” Chanyeol said sternly. “First, do not enter my room at any cost. Second, do not roam around the palace because I clearly won’t look around for you if you get lost. Third, don’t interfere in my personal matters and I would do the same for you.” He said authoritatively.

Kyungsoo was right. Chanyeol doesn’t like him at all. Kyungsoo felt a little bad but he nodded nevertheless. He walked inside his room and without anymore words closed the door on Chanyeol’s face. He walked inside the dark room and fumbled for the light switch. After few minutes he found it and switched on the lights. He looked around his room and gawked at it.

The room was beautiful with peach colored walls and brown underlining. It had a large balcony which overlooked the lake. His bed was in the middle and it was cream colored. It looked so fluffy that Kyungsoo just flopped on it and chuckled a bit when it bounced. There was a study desk, a big mahogany cabinet and few other wooden cupboards. He looked around his room one more time and just admired its beauty.

+++++++++++++++

 The next morning Kyungsoo woke to loud banging on his door. “What the..”  he croaked and opened his right eye. “Yixing hyung please check who is it..” he said groggily and rolled over his bed. He nuzzled his face on the blanket and wondered how did it become so soft? ‘Must be the new detergent’ Kyungsoo thought to himself. He was soon awoken from his trance when he heard a deep voice speaking to him.

“Stop cuddling with your blanket. Mother wants to see you” Chanyeol said in his deep voice. He can’t understand why in the world his mother wants him to do this kind of menial task. There are so many maids and butlers to wake Kyungsoo up but no, his mother wants Chanyeol to do this. He thinks that maybe he should pass this job to Sehun but then remembers that his brother would probably stare at Kyungsoo like a creep he is. He sighed again and looked at the slumbering man who resembled a high school kid. “Hey! Wake up!” Chanyeol nudged his arm and Kyungsoo just rolled his head which exposed his milky white neck. Chanyeol gulped hard and decided to nudge Kyungsoo again.

Kyungsoo opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Chanyeol’s frowning face. He ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter