Chapter 11 - Am I Going To Be Happy?

Were We Meant To Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Kyungsoo woke up before his alarm. He just lay there on the bed and stared at the empty ceiling. Last day feels like a distanced memory to him. He still can’t believe that he is married now.

He gets up from the bed and sees Chanyeol’s body dangling from the sofa. he walks to Chanyeol and tries to wake him up. “Hey Chanyeol…You can use the bed now..” he says as he tries to wake the man. Chanyeol grumbles and turns around. “Rilakkuma…so cute..” he mutters sleepily and Kyungsoo chuckles at his cute antics.

All of a sudden the door flunged open and Sehun barged in. the impact was so loud that Chanyeol fell from the couch and Kyungsoo stumbled back, almost yelping. “Soo hyung! Are you alright? He didn’t do anything to you did he?” Sehun asked worriedly. Kyungsoo chortled at Sehun and said “Don’t worry Hunnie… I’m fine”. Chanyeol snickered at the nickname and said “Don’t pamper that brat so much.” Sehun glared at him in reply and just wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and said “Why hyung? Are you jealous?” “You wish” Chanyeol replied before he walked towards the toilet.

Kyungsoo doesn’t know why he felt a pang in his heart after hearing those words. he knew Chanyeol was joking but still he couldn’t ignore the truth. It’s what its is. Chanyeol will never get jealous for him. Kyungsoo lets out a sigh and extracts himself from Sehun. “Hyung where are you going?” he asked. “To make some coffee…” he said as he walked out of the room with Sehun trailing behind him. “Can I have some?” he asked. “Don’t you like bubble tea?” Kyungsoo said as they turned left to enter the kitchen. “I do… but whatever you make is my favorite” Sehun said fondly and Kyungsoo blushed.

Kyungsoo made simple black coffee for the two of them and placed the mug in front of Sehun. Sehun happily sipped the coffee before grimacing at the taste. “How do you even drink it?” he pouted and Kyungsoo cooed at him. “Effects of being a college student” Kyungsoo replied smugly.

“Hey Soo hyung?” Sehun asked after few minutes of silence. “Hmm?” Kyungsoo hummed. “Are you happy?” Sehun asked. Kyungsoo looked at him startled. He thought Sehun was a kid, but this side of him is totally new to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo thought about it. Is he happy? No wait… is he going to be happy? Spending his life with someone he doesn’t know and more ever someone who is never going accept him in his life. is he going to be happy? he ponders on it and the only answers that comes to his head is ‘I don’t know’.

So that’s what he answers. “I don’t know Sehun. It’s too early to decide”. Sehun looks at his mug and seemed to think about something. “Chanyeol hyung is not a bad person you know… he has his flaws….and sometimes he really acts like an idiot…” Sehun smiles fondly at that and says “But at the end of the day…he is really an amazing man…you two will definitely suit each other well…” Sehun smiles at him. “Although you would look better with me” he says with a wink and Kyungsoo can’t help but burst out in laughter.

“Yah Sehun! Stop flirting with Kyungsoo and get ready for college!” Chanyeol shouted behind them. “You’re going to college?” Kyungsoo asked a little surprised. He knew that Sehun had graduated from high school but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter