Chapter 12 - Absolutely Unwell

Were We Meant To Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I ing hate that Prince!!!” Yixing burst out in anger as soon as he stepped inside Luhan’s room. “What happened?” Luhan asked worriedly. “Lu because of that bastard Kyungsoo cried!!” he yelled seething with anger. “What?” Luhan shrieked. “Yes that Prince Chanyeol made Soo cry…” he cried but then slowly he sat on the floor, looking dejected. “That bastard made him cry and there’s nothing I could do…nothing…” he whispered.

Luhan sat beside him and rubbed his back in a soothing manner. “You can’t help it Xing… there’s nothing you can do…” he tried to console him. “This is ing unfair you know… I hate this…I hate seeing him suffer like this…I hate this whole situation so ing much Lu…I hate this…” Yixing said, voice shaking with pain. “I know Xing…I hate it too…” Luhan said with his gentle voice. “I love him so much Lu…So ing much…and it hurts me…seeing him like that…it hurts so much…” Yixing whispered as tears started to slip from his eyes. “It hurts so much to love someone who can never be mine….” He whispered as Luhan pulled him for a tight hug.

Chanyeol walked towards his next class but his mind was somewhere else. He kept thinking about Kyungsoo and that guy. That guy seemed really familiar to Chanyeol but he just can’t seem to remember him. He entered the class and took his usual seat. He took out his books and placed them on the table neatly.

The lecture started but his mind was elsewhere. That time when he scolded Kyungsoo, he knew that he was crossing his limits. He knew that he was being a little too harsh on the smaller guy but to be honest he doesn’t why he burst out like that. Seeing Kyungsoo stand there looking so small and vulnerable, did something to him. he felt raged for some unknown reason.

After shouting at him, Chanyeol did feel guilty. No, it was definitely not because of Sehun’s glaring, but because Chanyeol is actually a very soft person at heart. He was about to apologize when that guy pulled Kyungsoo away. So he followed them with Sehun trailing behind him. but when he saw Kyungsoo crying in that guy’s arms, something inside of him snapped.

He knows that he doesn’t harbor any kind of feelings for the smaller man but seeing him in the arms of some other guy made him angry. He felt angry and frustrated. To be honest he felt jealous for some unknown reason. He knows that he was being absurd but it just happened that way. After all Kyungsoo was his husband, even if Chanyeol didn't like him.

Chanyeol doesn’t like Kyungsoo and that’s the ultimate truth, but that doesn’t mean he is going to share him with everyone.

The lecture ended and really he couldn’t care less. He was so unfocused today that he missed most of the important notes given out by the professor. He groaned as he scolded himself for getting distracted. ‘It’s just the first day of your married life and you’re already so careless…’ his mind snickered at him. He thought about getting the notes from someone else but then decided against it.

He let out a sigh as he exited the classroom and wandered down the hallway. He turned a corner when he saw Sehun walking somewhere with Kyungsoo. Sehun was talking about something animatedly and Kyungsoo was laughing in reply. His chubby face was all scrunched up and his lips were sporting a heart shape. ‘Gross…’ he thought but when he looked again at the smaller male his mind said ‘Gross but definitely cute…’.

“What are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter