Announcement

Were We Meant To Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Thank you for showering this story with so much love and appreciation. I updated this story because I wanted to inform you guys that I have started a new fic and I would be really happy if you guys gave it a chance just like this one.

Please go and check my new story here Koi No Yokan.

It's a story about Chanyeol, who's an executive officer in his father's company. One day he's traveling to Busan for some work when his car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. And that's when he meets Kyungsoo who helps him fix up his car. When he leaves him, he expects to never see him again. But he's proven wrong when he meets the same man on his doorstep a month later. And that's when his life takes a 360-degree turn. 

Chanyeol, who always knew what he wanted in his life, suddenly faces one of his biggest dilemmas in life when he's forced to choose between a promise and his one true love.

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, wanted nothing more than just to cure his sick father. And for that, he could and would go to any means. But when he founds himself at the doorstep of the man he once helped, he wondered if he could really do what he had set out to do. He just wanted to get back his father's medical expenses but he had no idea that amidst all the chaos surrounding him, he would finally find the one whom he was looking for his whole life.

Sometimes, in this world which is made of coincidences and inevitability, there will be times where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter