Chapter 24 - Realizations

Were We Meant To Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol thought that everything would become alright when they will land in Japan. He really believed that Kyungsoo would return back to his usual self and they would explore the place and make new memories with some kisses here and there. He really, really hoped that they would finally act like newlyweds and not some college goers who are forced to live together.

But boy he was wrong. He was so, so wrong.

Because the moment they landed in Haneda Airport, his dreams of having a wonderful honeymoon got totally crushed. No, it wasn’t because of his husband who was completely ignoring him but it was due to a certain guy who came to them from the airport. And because of that certain guy, he’s really having a tremendous inner conflict about whether to just chop the guy’s head off or put his husband inside his pocket.

It’s not that he doesn’t trust Kyungsoo or something but he just doesn’t trust this stupid guy. Chanyeol just can’t understand why this guy won’t stop staring at Kyungsoo. He knows that his husband is really cute and all but seriously this guy needs to realize that Kyungsoo is absolutely off limits.

Ahh!!! He’s so frustrated about everything!

The drive to the hotel took exactly 30 minutes but for Chanyeol it felt like an eternity. He felt like he was in hell because this guy instead of focusing on driving kept glancing back towards his Kyungsoo through the rearview mirror. And the way he was looking..ugghh…it’s making his head go dizzy with anger and possessiveness. Why won’t this guy understand that Kyungsoo is his? Just why?

When they finally arrived at the hotel, Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief. It’s over. Finally this guy will go away and not bother him or his husband anymore. He ruffled his hair and got out of the car only to wince at the scene in front of him. This sleazy guy was opening the door for Kyungsoo and he was actually smiling at the smaller man like he meant the world to him.

Ahh! Chanyeol’s really going crazy here. He really, really feels like ripping this guy’s head off. Why won’t this person understand that Kyungsoo is married? Why won’t this guy stop giving his husband those heart eyes? JUST WHY? Chanyeol’s so freaking angry right now.

He glared at the man and was about to walk towards Kyungsoo so he can take him away from the stupid man but stopped when he saw the smaller man actually smiling towards that sleazy guy. And it was not just any smile; it was his special heart shaped smile which Chanyeol himself saw rarely.

“Do you remember me now?” the man asked with a fond smile and Kyungsoo nodded at him.

“I remember you Ryeowook hyung…I do remember you..” Kyungsoo replied with a grin.

Ryeowook hyung? Who the is this Ryeowook hyung? Chanyeol glared at the said man and walked towards the duo. He stopped right in front of the man and grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand tightly. He looked down at the smaller man and saw how he still won’t look at him. He felt a slight pang in his chest but decided to ignore it for the sake of the situation. But before he could walk towards the hotel, he saw his uncle approaching them.

“I’m glad you’re here Chanyeol! I missed you so much my nephew!” his uncle cried out dramatically and Chanyeol groaned due to the embarrassment.

“Uncle Siwon…” Chanyeol pouted and the said man ran towards him like a puppy before embracing him in a tight hug. He let go of him after he noticed Kyungsoo and without any words engulfed the smaller male too. This earned him a yelp from Kyungsoo and deathly glares from the two taller males.

“I can’t believe I’m finally seeing you after such a long time Chanyeollie! You’ve grown so handsome!!” He cooed at the said man and ruffled his hair. He then turned to Kyungsoo and clasped his hands tightly to express the happiness he was feeling. “I’m sorry that I was unable to attend your weeding. But really Kyungsoo, you are better than I expected. Son – hee was right about you. You truly are graceful..” he said sincerely.

Kyungsoo blushed at the compliment and bowed at him. “You’re flattering me Uncle Siwon…But really thank you for the compliment…”

“Wahh! You have a beautiful voice too!” Siwon looked awed. “You’ve got the perfect match Chanyeollie! You’re lucky son!!” he said excitedly and patted Chanyeol’s shoulder until the younger male had to push him away.

“Anyways, Ryeowook call the staff and tell them to put their luggage away.” He ordered Ryeowook before turning towards the couple with a dazzling smile. “And welcome here you two. I hope you have grand time here. Call me if you need anything. Ryeowook will show you to your room.” he said before walking towards his car.

^^^

“Who was that Ryeowook hyung?” Chanyeol asked as soon as they entered their room. Kyungsoo as usual ignored his entire existence and walked to the toilet to freshen up. Chanyeol flopped on the bed and groaned at the smaller man’s reaction. When will he stop ignoring him? This whole ordeal is driving him nuts.

Okay Chanyeol, take a deep breath and calm yourself down. You can ask him again when he comes out of the toilet, his mind tried to calm the growing frustration. He heard the opening and closing of door and saw Kyungsoo walking out of the toilet wearing his all black pajama. He walked past the taller male and settled on the unoccupied side of the bed.

“Come on Kyungsoo..Tell me who was that Ryeowook hyung..” Chanyeol inquired again, poking the smaller male on the back. When the said man didn’t respond once again, Chanyeol huffed in annoyance and did the next thing that came to his mind. He got up from the bed only to land upon the unsuspecting smaller which resulted in a loud yelp coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter