Chapter 17 - Dawn

Were We Meant To Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/n Sorry for being 16 chapters late but this how the characters look for this story Chanyeol Kyungsoo Yixing Baekhyun Sehun Jongdae Luhan Junmyeon Heechul

“What did you just say?” Baekhyun asked feeling dumbstruck.

“I said I love you Baekhyun! Why can’t you understand it?” Chanyeol yelled, frustrated.

Suddenly he felt a sharp sting on his cheek. He looked at Baekhyun with a shocked expression. Baekhyun just slapped him.

“I’ll pretend I never heard this Park Chanyeol.” Baekhyun said seething with rage.

“Baekhyun…” Chanyeol pleaded, stepping towards him.

“Don’t you dare pull this stunt again. You have a husband waiting for you Chanyeol! How could you do this to Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun frowned, there was disgust dripping from his voice.

These words hit him like a truck. He looked at Baekhyun and suddenly realized the consequences of his actions. He just confessed to his best friend even though he is married to someone else. What the hell did he just commit now? How in the world is he going to face Kyungsoo from now on? Heck, how is going to face Baekhyun from now on?

“I’m sorry Baekhyun…” Chanyeol lowered his head, ashamed at his actions.

“Go home Chanyeol.” Baekhyun said before leaving the taller man alone.

Chanyeol entered their room and dropped the bag on the sofa. he looked around the room to see if Kyungsoo was back, but there was no sign of the smaller male. It’s a good thing though, Chanyeol thinks. He clearly doesn’t know how he is going to look in Kyungsoo eyes without thinking about his stupid confession.

He let out a sigh and flopped on the sofa. His confession was really stupid. He really shouldn’t have overreacted just because he saw Baekhyun crying over Heechul. But then again, he has seen Baekhyun cry over Heechul a lot of times then why did it trigger him today? He doesn’t know. He clearly dosen’t know why he confessed to him.

But now when he has finally confessed to the man and got rejected, shouldn’t he feel sad? Shouldn’t he feel like his whole world is ending or something dramatic like that? Then why in the world is he feeling nothing? Why in the world is he feeling like a weight has been lifted up from his shoulder?

Chanyeol closes his eyes and lets this strange feeling of freedom wash over him.

Baekhyun…Byun Baekhyun….

Chanyeol smiles at the thought of the name. Byun Baekhyun, his best friend, his first love, the person he loved the most. Byun Baekhyun, the person who was there beside him since middle school. Byun Baekhyun, his best buddy.

Chanyeol smiles at all the times they spent together, caring about nothing and everything at the same time.

Finally Chanyeol realizes where he went wrong. He chuckles at his foolishness because finally he seems to realize that Baekhyun, the person he thought he loved most, doesn’t really make his heart beat erratically anymore.

Kyungsoo doesn’t know what he is doing here. He should have walked towards the palace. Okay at least he should have got on that car and told the chauffeur to drive him back to the palace, but no. Instead, he finds himself standing in front of his old dorm room, the one he shared with Yixing. He checks his watch and sees that it’s past 10:30 pm.

Kyungsoo lets out a sigh and ponders whether he should knock on the door or not. What if Yixing is not there? What if Yixing finds this really weird? Kyungsoo shakes his head to clear his head from stupid thoughts. Of course Yixing wouldn’t mind. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter