Chapter 3 - If Only He Knew

Were We Meant To Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung! Hyung!!” Sehun screamed as he barged inside Chanyeol’s room. “Sehun just go away” Chanyeol groaned. His to be husband Kyungsoo is going to arrive any minute and he really doesn’t want to meet the guy yet. What if he looks really weird? And to be honest Chanyeol doesn’t even care about how the latter looks when he doesn’t even want to get married to him. “Hyung you really need to listen to me!!” Sehun chirped excitedly. “What?” Chanyeol snapped, frustration raking through him. “You know I got a new maid! He looks so cute and fluffy and squishy hyung! He is so ing cute!” Sehun sighed happily with a fond smile. “If its ‘he’ then it’s 'servent' you fool” Chanyeol scoffed. Sehun just ignored him and started smiling like a creep he is.

They were sitting in Chanyeol’s room when a butler came to call for them. “Master the King is looking for both of you” he informed in a polite manner and went away. Sehun got up and fixed his hair while Chanyeol just sat there and stared at the wall. He has to do this. There’s no way out.

When they both entered the guest room Chanyeol heard a silent gasp escape from Sehun. They both walked inside as their mother, the Queen introduced them to Kyungsoo and his family. Chanyeol eyed Kyungsoo. The latter slowly looked up to meet his eyes but soon looked down again. Okay...Chanyeol has to admit that Kyungsoo looked better than what he had expected. The smaller man was undeniably cute but he was too shy. Chanyeol looked at Sehun and saw that the other male was staring at Kyungsoo. He hid a snort and just continued staring at the wall. “The Royal Engagement will be held within 2 weeks” his father said sternly.  ‘I wish it was Baekhyun instead of this Kyungsoo guy’ he sighed. He feels that he is being tied to a stone and thrown in an ocean. He feels like he is going to ruin both of their life because there’s no way in the world he would ever be able to love Kyungsoo.

He was immersed in his thoughts when his mother said the most traumatizing thing. “And I wish Kyungsoo to move in with us after the engagement” his mother added happily. Oh that’s nice…wait..what?! Chanyeol gaped at his mother, completely shocked. He looked at Sehun to monitor his expression and saw the younger male looked rather pleased. What the hell is happening? Why does his mother want Kyungsoo to move in with them right after the engagement? He knows that Kyungsoo will move in once they are officially married and he is still not ready to accept the fact that he is going to spend his entire life with a stranger and this thought alone makes him scared as .

Their parents were still talking when Sehun leaned close to whisper in his ear. “Hyung…I didn’t know that my new maid was supposed to be your husband…”. “He is not your maid Sehun” Chanyeol whispered back. “Already feeling jealous?” Sehun mocked him. “No I’m not, you lil brat!” Chanyeol hissed back. His father cleared his throat and gave them a warning look. Chanyeol is not jealous. How can he even become jealous about his guy when he doesn’t even know him? If it was about Baekhyun then he would have definitely punched Sehun in the gut and told him to keep his hands off him. But neither Kyungsoo is Baekhyun or he is ever going to be. “Anyways hyung…” Sehun whispered again. “If you don’t want him… Mind if I keep him for myself?” Sehun said smugly and before Chanyeol could reply a ring cut them off. He saw Kyungsoo fishing out his phone and apologizing before rushing off to pick up the call. “Isn’t he so cute?” Chanyeol heard his mother cooing.

Kyungsoo came back after 2 minutes and he looked a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter