2

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is whimpering. I'm telling ya!!! He's whimpering real bad. His noona stares down at him with those deadly kind of glare which sends chill to my neck. I shiver. The annoying girlfriend has left the scene thankfully.

"Go to class, Chanyeol! The bell rang. Don't make another trick to skip class. I won't tolerate it like Yoora. Understand?" She says normally at him, but that is even scarier. And when she turns to me, badump badump. Heart, you're made to pump blood not this kind of badump badump heartbeat.

"And you must be his friend, right?" She walks to me and her posture is amazing. Like those Victoria Secret's model. I snap out and nod my head.

"Okay, let me get this straight. I hope you'll be a great friend and inform whenever he--" she points to Chanyeol and looks back at me in the eyes.

"Skip class. And don't even try to be on his side because I'll know everything. Okay?" She asks and crosses her arms. Is that cleavage I see there? It's y.

"Yes, noona." I say and smirks at Chanyeol. Sorry, bro. Noona is too y to be rejected plus I don't wanna be grilled. She nods and walks back to Chanyeol who immediately slumps his shoulders.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhh!! It's hurt, Noona!!!" He yells out in pain when she pulls his ear.

"Lead me to your class this instantly or no mercy is for you, mister." She hisses at him.

"Yes, noona." Boy, I've never seen him this obedient.

"I hope you'll take a good care of him, Professor. I apologize for his mistakes before and I'll make sure it will never happen again." Noona smiles sweetly at the professor whose eyes are filled with heart. I squint my eyes as I angrily tighten my grip around my poor blue pen. Sorry, babe.

"Umm yes yes. I'll take good care of him. Don't worry, Miss Park." He says and she glances at Chanyeol who cowers down. She then looks at me and I swear my heart stops at the moment. But she walks away. Yeah, without a word.

"WAIT! NOONA, GIVE ME YOUR  NUMBER." I immediately throws trillions daggers towards him with my eyes.

"Kid, learn don't flirt."

"Oooooooooohhhhhh burn!!!!" Everyone snickers and I laugh my off. Even Chanyeol is slapping his table while laughing and even rolling on the floor.

"Park Chanyeol, behave!"

"Yes, noona." Boy, he's so obedient like a dog. Shush!

 

Jiyeon

"Believe it or not? That brother of mine really ticks me off!" I complain through my phone as Hyojoon, my twin brother chuckles from the other line.

"I know. Now cool down, okay? I'll meet you at the cafe near my hospital." Hyojoon knows me the best. I really love my twin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter