1

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you think it's normal for me to like an older girl? Do you? Do you? And mostly, that woman with that cold exterior personality which can kill with a single glare. I'm telling you I'm not stupid. I'm not dumb to not choosing cute girls surrounding me but can you handle those squeal everyday and what if one day your eardrum might bust? I prefer not. I know I'm handsome, but cute girls are not my type. Noona is.
"Yo Sehun! Where are you going? The cafeteria is this way." Chanyeol, my friend points his left and I look at where I'm about to go.
Ladies's room. was about to happen. Phew.
"Thanks man. I was spacing out." I punch his shoulder playfully.
"About what? Banging noona from the A building?"
"What the , Yeol! Do you really need to say it out loud?" I hiss and he just shrugs his shoulder as if nothing has happened.
"No one's here anyway. Why? Is that true?" And he had that annoying teasing and ugly grin on his face with that wiggly eyebrows which remind me of worms.
"No, it's not. Stop making those wild imagination and go eat ." He gives me his middle finger. 
"Hey, Sehun." That's Hana noona.
"Hey noona." She taps my shoulder and walks past us. My eyes linger at her for a bit too long and that creepy guy beside decides to ruin it. By slapping at the back of my neck.
"! That hurts!" I yelp and rub my neck before fiercely glaring at him.
"I know her is big but we need to eat." 
"Yeah right." And we continue our adventure through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter