7

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch time

"I'm dying." Chanyeol groans. Sehun pants. Jiyeon rolls her eyes. 

"It's just a handful of shopping bags and y'all acting as if it's a ton a stone. Are you even a man?" Jiyeon says and Chanyeol looks at her in disbelief. Including Sehun.

"Yo, Noona!!! A handful of bags do carry weight, ya know? And in one bag, there's at least two pairs of shoes. Your shoes!!!" 

"Ya, stop being such a whining . Look at Sehun, he says nothing at all bout that." Jiyeon points at Sehun as the said guy immediately straightens up with a small smile in his face.

"Oh pulease, he's just pretending to be a nice guy." 

SHUT THE UP PARK CHANYEOL. Sehun glares at his friend and nudges his rib. Chanyeol yelps in pain and glares back at Sehun with eyes full of betrayal. Sehun shrugs it off and turns to his beautiful noona.

"Noona, I'm not tired or pretending to be a nice guy like this yoda guy said." Jiyeon smiles and smirks at her younger brother who pouts like a frog.

"If you say so Sehun, I still have time to shop more." 

OH . NO MORE!! PLEASE!!!!!! He groans in his head and forces out a really and really fake smile. No Sherlock.

"Okay, let's eat." Jiyeon says and quickly grabs on the piece of meat on the griller. 

"Park Jiyeon?" She looks up with full and quickly swallows.

"Umm Mr. Kim, nice to meet you." She nervously says and glances back and forth between her brother and Mr. Kim.

"Joomyeon is fine. If you don't mind, can I talk to you for a minute."

"YES?" It comes out more like a question. Her brother throws her a confusing stare as she walks out with Joomyeon and Sehun grits his teeth.

Just who the is that dwarf????

From what Sehun observes, Jiyeon looks nervous as heck. But he can't tell why. That dwarf does nothing to her though. From his calm expression, he surely doesn't threaten his crush.

"Yah, Sehun ah. Why does she look so nervous? And I'm wondering who is that guy?"

"What the is he doing?" Sehun hisses when J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter