13

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want to talk about it?" Sehun asks Jiyeon slowly with his left arm hugging her shoulders while Jiyeon rests her head against his chest. 

"About what?"

"Your problem." He continues rubbing her right shoulders up and down in a comforting manner. Jiyeon lets out a loud sigh then shakes her head slowly. 

"I just need some space, Sehun.   The world is just too suffocated for me right now." 

"It is?" He looks down to find her staring back at him. Sehun flinches a little, but thankfully the girl doesn't notice.

"Yes, it is, Sehunnie. But I'm glad you're here with me now." He flushes red. His ears are slowly reddening. The more he tries to calm down the more his heart beat races. Jiyeon laughs at his reaction before cupping his face. 

"You! Why are you so cute, Oh Sehun?" That's it. He can finally see rainbow in the middle of the night. Jiyeon goes back to lean her head against his chest. The younger guy takes a whiff of her hair and smiles to himself. No matter what time it is, his noona will always smell like strawberry. Wait what?

"You smell nice." She looks up.

"Is that your pick up line? That's the worst thing ever, Sehun." Jiyeon laughs. 

"I'm stating the fact." He pouts then rolls his eyes as if he is even annoyed. "You really do smell like strawberry." 

"I do?" Jiyeon pulls her hair to her nose to smell and hums. 

"I just washed my hair, that's why. Or else, it will smell like a dirty pipe." 

"You always smell nice anyway." 

"There's a thing called perfume, Mister Oh." She flicks his head with her forefinger. Sehun grimaces at the pain, but decides to hold it in.

"I'm just praising you." He whines. Jiyeon raises her left eyebrow teasingly at him. "And I think you're flirting." 

"Oh, come on." 

"Ah right, Park Chanyeol ordered fried chicken. Gotta go buy his food now. Get home safely, kid." Jiyeon stands up, picks up her grocery bags with one hand and ruffles Sehun's hair with her other hand.

"I'm not a kid." He fixes his hair.

"Yes, you are. Good night. I'll see you when you see me." She waves goodbye at him before turning her back around. Sehun hugs his own grocery bags and stares at her back lovingly. Jiyeon hums to a song while skipping a little bit. His phone dings. He checks the message and it is from his mum and he also realizes that he is is deep for taking too long. 

"The thing I do for love." He says and laughs. "Did I just copy Courage the cowardly dog?" 

The next morning

Jiyeon reluctantly wak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter