8

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Monday is back!!!! YEAHHHHHHHH----WHYYYYYY?" Chanyeol whines as he stomps his feet. Sehun glances at him and slowly walks past his friend toward their destination: school.

"Hey, Oh Sehun. Wait for me. How dare you leave your BFF here alone?" Chanyeol quickly catches up and throws a playful punch on Sehun's arm.

"I have no time to deal with your bull. I have class to attend." 

"Since when did you care about attendance?" Chanyeol asks.

"Since you have been annoying the out of me. Now off to your own class." Sehun says and Chanyeol is left scratching his head.

"What the heck is wrong with people? First, Noona and now Sehun??? What???" He asks himself and angrily pouts. Hands cover his eyes and a girl whispers behind his ear.

"Guess who is this, oppa?" 

"Claire??" She quickly steps in front of him and wraps her arms tightly around her boyfriend. Let me introduce her again. This is Claire Lee, Chanyeol's most annoying girlfriend ever according to Oh Sehun. 

"Oppa, I miss you." She mumbles against his chest and he chuckles.

"Me too, babe." Lie. His mind was full of his brand new shoes, movie marathon feat with Sehun's betrayal, his Noona's and his friend's weird behavior. Yeah, it's a lie.

"Look, I need to go now. See you after class." He says and zooms off. 

I need to break up with this girl

 

 

 

 

"Jiyeon ah, what's wrong?" Hyojoon worriedly asks his sister as she keeps playing with her food. Jiyeon gives him a little smile before shaking her head.

"Nothing. It's just about my design. They haven't text back. I'm afraid they trash my work." 

"Oh come on, don't be. Your design will be a new trend for this winter." 

"You're exaggerating again. It won't be a trend." Hyojoon gives her a look and shrugs it off.

"Oh! By the way, Dad is looking for.....us." Hyojoon trails off as Jiyeon slowly drops her spoon. 

"Let him be. There's no way he'll know where we are. Even if he will, I'm not going back." 

"But Jiyeon, he's our Dad." 

"Did you forget your own misery? Yes, he's our dad, but did he think we are his kids?" Jiyeon fires back and slams her hand on the table. Hyojoon bites his lip. It was the true though.

"I have already find my own peace. I don't need a father like him anymore." 

"And mom?" Yoora steps in.

"What about h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter