5

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sir." A man bows his head to another whose back is facing him.
"Any news?" 
"No, sir. I've been searching all over Europe."
"And there's still no sign of them?" He swirls his chair around and lets out a sigh.
"Yes, sir." 
"Continue searching. I'll give you anything." He commands and the latter bows his head before leaving the office.
"When will I see you again?"

 

 

 

 


"Alright. The pizza is here. Eh, where's Sehun?" Jiyeon carefully places the pizza down and asks Chanyeol. The latter can only shrugs at her and chomps down his prey which is a slice of pizza. Just then, Sehun comes out with his hair wet and a blue pajamas. 
"Ah, Sehun ah. Sit down and eat. Your bubble tea and cake are in the fridge." He nods and slowly reaches for the pizza in front of him. Just then, the doorbell rings.
"We're home." 
"Unnie!!!" Jiyeon screeches and lungs herself at Yoora. The older girl laughs and pats her sister.
"Alright, alright. I know you miss me. Now let go off me." Yoora says with a laugh before settling down beside Chanyeol.
"Hyung, Noona." Sehun greets.
"Aigoo, glad seeing you here, Sehun." Hyojoon says and takes a slice of pizza. 
"Ah, Jiyeon, I bought what you want. It's in the kitchen and make sure to make loads of brownie." He says while Jiyeon nods her head.
"Okay." She smiles with full and Sehun finds it too adorable that he almost can't hold himself from pinching her cheeks.
Wait, I can't do that anyway. She's a noona to me.
Sehun swallows his pizza painfully and secretly sighs. 
Gosh, why can't I have a beauty like her?
"Earth to Sehun." Yoora snaps her fingers and he jolts.
"Where did your mind wander off?" She asks while Sehun just laughs it off.
"I'm going to my room and do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter