9

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyeon! Seriously, what is wrong with you? You've been acting weird for the past few days. Even Chanyeol doesn't dare to joke around anymore." Hyojoon grabs her elbow before she goes in her room. Jiyeon looks up at him and shakes his hand off her.

"I'm fine. Geez."

"Jiyeon, this is unlike you." 

"Then, what should I do? Smile? Laugh? Joke around?" She hisses.

"Jiyeon?"

"Look, I don't have time for that." She says and slams the door shut. Chanyeol quietly comes out of his room. 

"Hyung, did I do something wrong before this happen?" Hyojoon can only remain muted.

On the other side, Jiyeon wipes her tears and  stares at the folder in her hand.

"I'm so ed up." She slams it down.

"Why am I acting like this anyway? And why am I hiding this from them?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Sehun!" Chanyeol greets his friend solemnly as he arrives at his class and of course, the latter notices it.

"Yah, what's with that face?" He asks as Chanyeol lets out a small sigh.

"It's just---urghhhh." 

"Wanna talk about it?" Chanyeol smiles.

"Noona's been acting weird. It's just that she is quiet. Way TOO quiet. I normally get my kicked and now nothing. She practically ignores everyone in the house. She goes out very very early in the morning and comes back late at night. What is going on with her?" Chanyeol rubs his face. Sehun glances at his friend and throws his left arm around his shoulders. 

"Maybe it's her time of month. Have you tried talking to her?" 

"We did. She snapped."

"I-----" Sehun is cut off when the principle steps in the room. Everyone stand up and bow in respect. Chanyeol glances the girl beside the principle and leans closer to Sehun.

"Yah, Sehun ah! Who is she?" 

"How do I know? I've never meet her, ." 

"Alright, guys. Apparently, Mr.Han won't be able to teach you due to personal matter and request a 3 months break. This is Miss Lee Yoonmi. She will be your homeroom teacher permanently." 

"I have a bad feeling about her." Chanyeol mumbles under his breath as he feels her eyes on him.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jiyeon sits still, staring out of the glass window. She focuses on the little family where the father is goofing around with his child. A mother's smiling brightly with a little baby cradle in her hand. She feels warm. No, she needs it. 

"Jiyeon?" 

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter