6

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning comes. Sun's shining. Bird's chirping. Jiyeon's drooling.

Yeah, this is reality, not Disney cartoon. And someone just happens to knock on her door, disturbing her slumber.

"Jiyeon, wake up." Yoora comes in and shakes her shoulder lightly. The younger groans and covers herself with blanket. Yoora sighs, not knowing what to do before the trouble maker come. The troublemaker name is Park to the Chanyeol.

"CANON BALL!!!!!" 

"OWWWWWW! PARK CHANYEOL!" Yep, he's getting his kick early in the morning.

 

 

If look can kill, Chanyeol is probably dead by now. One hand holding a mug, the other stir the coffee and a pair of eyeballs beaming straight at a guy name Chanyeol. The said guy acts nonchalantly while eating his breakfast. And his friend, oh well.

', she looks so mad, Sehun ah. Did she know I had a last night? Holy , what if she hates me? Why isn't she talking? What the ? I can't accept this.' Sehun nervously fidgets and squirms on his seat. 

"Chanyeol."

"Y-Yes, noona." 

"I would appreciate it if you don't do that canon ball again." Jiyeon crosses her arms and stands in front of the two young males. Chanyeol pouts and clicks his tongue.

"Eyy, you're no fun, noona. This is how we wake each other." 

"Oh yeah, then you're gonna wake your child up by jumping on top of them? Childish." 

"Nope, of course not. I will wake my child up the other way, kisses and hugs." He hugs his arms while Sehun's imagination run wild in his head.

Let's go inside Sehun's brain.

Morning comes. Sun's shining. Brid's chirping. Jiyeon's drooling. Sehun's coming in.

"Such a baby." He wipes her drool off her chin and pecks her lip lovingly. Jiyeon's brows meet as she groans.

"Babe, wake up. It's morning." Sehun says and taps her cheek rapidly.

"5 minutes more." Jiyeon groans and covers herself with blanket. 

"Babe." Arms wrap around his neck before he is pulled to the bed, on top of her.

"Pudding, 5 minutes more." She nuzzles her nose against his neck as he chuckles.

"Okay." 

"Sehun?" 

"Hmm."

"Sehun?"

"Yes, babe."

"Who are you calling babe?" 

"You."

"YAH OH SEHUN!" Huh?

"................" He awkwardly smiles. Jiyeon glances at Chanyeol who glances back at her.

"What was tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter