10

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol! Wait up." He stops and turns around to see Miss Lee running after him. Chanyeol bows his head once she reaches him.
"Anything's wrong, Miss Lee?" 
"Can you help me bring the documents in my car please? There's too many of them and it's kinda heavy." 
"Sure. Not a problem." She quickly thanks him and leads him to her new office. And her office is full of boxes. Too many boxes with countless paper. 
"I hope you wouldn't mind." She smiles at him and he said nothing, but does his work.

"Thanks, Chanyeol." 
"No problem, Miss." 
"Do you want a ride home? I can drop you off at your place." She says and he furrows his eyebrows for a bit.
"No, it's okay. I can just take the bus. Please drive safely, miss." He says and bows before leaving. Yoonmi eyes him until he is out of her sight. 
"Am i that beautiful to the point that he doesn't remember me?" She smirks.

 


"That wasn't funny at all." Chanyeol mutters under his breath once he opens the door. Jiyeon stands before him with an awkward smile plaster on her face. 
"What's not funny?" She asks.
"Well, you're literally just being all moody and now you baked brownies for us. Really?" Chanyeol says while widening his eyes and points to the dessert.
"What? Do I need to throw it away?" 
"Uh no. What I mean is--hmm." Jiyeon manages to stuff the brownie in his mouth as the guy glares playfully at her.
"I love you too, little brother."
"Excuse me, I'm taller than you." Chanyeol says and leans down to face Jiyeon. She raises her eyebrows.
"And I don't give a flying ."
"Mind your language, missy!!!" 
Slap!!!
"Aww unnie." Chanyeol snorts when Jiyeon rubs her arm.
"That's what you get for speaking bad word." Yoora says and flops down on the couch. 
"Oh come on! We're all grown up. I'm sure Hyojoon and Chanyeol had already lost their ity." Chanyeol chokes and cough roughly while Yoora flushes pink immediately.
"See? From his reaction, Chanyeol no longer has his V-card. And you, unnie."
"What?" 
"I think you're ."
"YAH!" Yoora hisses and fans herself, feeling embarrassed.
"Damn, I must be right. You're a ." Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter