11

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry?" Sehun bites his lip nervously as Jiyeon gazes down at him. Chanyeol stands beside his sister and snorts at how pitiful his friend look.

"You made wait for 15 minutes. That's not a great thing to do, Sehun." Jiyeon taps her folded arms and opens the driver seat. Chanyeol chuckles.

"You're lucky your mum went out early or else she'll whoop your . But wait, Noona just did it." Sehun glares at his friend.

"Shut up." He goes in the passenger seat. Jiyeon starts the car and begins driving to their destination, school, a place where he doesn't want to go. 

"Noona, can I ditch cla--"

"No!" Jiyeon hisses at Chanyeol and Sehun flinches. The tall guy pouts.

"But, there's nothing interesting at the first class!!! It's biology and you know I ace it." 

"No."

"Noona, I'm really hungry. I wanna eat, right Sehun?" Okay, he is dumbstruck. Jiyeon glances at him through the mirror as he gulps silently.

'Oh gosh what should I do???' He speaks in his mind.

"Sehun? You there?" Jiyeon says.

"Umm yeah, I'm hungry noona. I have math---"

"MATH? Guys, just go to class and grab something to eat in the cafeteria." Jiyeon sighs.

"But, the food plus Sehun can still top the whole class even if he doesn't study." Chanyeol whines and Sehun nods dumbly. The thing he does for love. He REALLY WANTS to eat breakfast with JIYEON. 

"Why am I not convincing?" Jiyeon says and turns her car to the right.

"Wait, where are you going?" Sehun asks.

"To eat, of course, since you beg me." And the car is filled with girly squeal. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god, this is SOOOOO DELICIOUS." Thump!!

"Ow!"

"Don't talk when you eat, Chanyeol! It's gross." Chanyeol quickly chews his pancake. Yep, western style. Sehun glances at the waffle in front of him and pokes it.

"Why? You don't like it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter