12

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol, can you stay for a minute?" The said guy stops walking once his name is being called. His teacher, Lee Yoonmi, smiles at her rather creepily before gesturing him to sit before her. Sehun waves goodbye at him after telling him that he'll wait at the gate.

"Is there something wrong, Miss Lee?" He asks. Miss Lee smiles at him once again and pulls a piece of paper. 

'What's that thing?' Chanyeol asks himself but still grabs the paper from her hand.

"It seems like your grade is declining in my subject and as a homeroom teacher, I'm willing to teach you." 

'But I did pretty well on my test.' Frowning, he forces a smile on his face. 

"It's okay, Miss Lee. I don't want to be a burden to you, plus my brother is good at math. I'm sure he can help me." 

"Is that so? Okay, you can go then." Chanyeol bows and walks away. Yoonmi clicks her tongue and snickers. She grabs her phone and dials a familiar number. 

"Hey, mum. Those dickheads are still alive and well." Is 

 

 

"Wait, you're leaving in a month?? Why?" Hyojoon asks as Jiyeon calmly sips her coffee. She can't tell them the truth. It's better to keep it buried than let it out.

"Yeah, the company is launching a new products and I need to be there." Lie. The company won't be launching any new product anytime soon and here she is, telling her brother white lies.

"Stop whining, Hyojoon. Jiyeon is doing her jobs. She'll can FaceTime us anytime so don't be such a crybaby." Yoora appears out of nowhere, dressed in her blouse and pencil skirt. 

"Where are you going, unnie? It's already 7pm." 

"There's an emergency right now and chief is calling us all for a meeting. I don't know when will I come back so don't wait for me." Yoora says, putting a coat. Jiyeon grabs a pack of cookies and shoves it in Yoora's hand.

"Here, unnie. Just in case you're hungry." 

"Thanks. And tell Chanyeol to clean his room."

"Okay." Hyojoon hollers as the door closes shut. 

"So-"

"So?" Jiyeon raises her eyebrows at him.

"You'll be going for real?" Hyojoon asks her. Jiyeon lets out a sigh. She places down her mug as she turns to face her twin.

"Yes, Hyojoon. But, I'll be back. Don't worry." 

"It's just brother's instinct, you know. I'm beginning to think you're hiding something from us." He crosses his arms and looks at her straight in the eyes. Jiyeon panics.

"Don't be silly. I have nothing to hide from you." She frowns at him before walking towards her room.  

"Something is definitely wrong with her. But, what's bothering her anyway?"

"I'M HOME." 

"Lower your voice, Park C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter